The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Warwick Firm/Insurers 2012!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Francium
Guys is there a group for Warwick firmers/insurers?

Probably will be one soon enough.. should be just a firmers group though:tongue:
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 161
Original post by Tsunami2011
Probably will be one soon enough.. should be just a firmers group though:tongue:

Agreed :tongue:.
Reply 162
Since I'm not crazy with revision right now I don't mind setting one up on Facebook :smile: I'll need to add another person on Fb to get it started though so if any firmer wants to message me their Fb details I'll do it :smile:
Original post by Bea492
Since I'm not crazy with revision right now I don't mind setting one up on Facebook :smile: I'll need to add another person on Fb to get it started though so if any firmer wants to message me their Fb details I'll do it :smile:

Me :tongue: I'm pretty sure you'll be able to guess who I am on the applicant thread!
Reply 164

Original post by f1mad
Agreed :tongue:.

No :frown:

I'll make one for both firmers and insurers :colone:
Reply 165

Why did you call it firm/insurers?! It sounds petty, but all other universities have their own 'FIRMERS' or Freshers FACEBOOK page. Not right, If the Warwick group is swarming with people who are unlikely to end up there, its basically still an applicants page.
Reply 167
Why did you call it firm/insurers?! It sounds petty, but all other universities have their own 'FIRMERS' or Freshers FACEBOOK page. Not right, If the Warwick group is swarming with people who are unlikely to end up there, its basically still an applicants page.

That's certainly not true. Never mind. I tried, mate. Don't join, people. I'll leave it empty so that Facebook eventually deletes it.
That's certainly not true. Never mind. I tried, mate. Don't join, people. I'll leave it empty so that Facebook eventually deletes it.

Sorry if I came across rude:redface:, but I just see a firm/insurers page being 50% of people who won't end up at Warwick
Reply 169
Sorry if I came across rude:redface:, but I just see a firm/insurers page being 50% of people who won't end up at Warwick

I guess you're right. It's probably that because I insured Warwick and I now regret it, I want to be part of prospective students community. :frown: After all, I will go to Warwick in the end.
I guess you're right. It's probably that because I insured Warwick and I now regret it, I want to be part of prospective students community. :frown: After all, I will go to Warwick in the end.

Ah don't get me wrong, you should happily join the firmers group:smile: There's no problem you being in it even if you haven't firmed it! I just think the name should be firmers, just to keep it less crowded.

LSE is a excellent university, so why the regret:s-smilie: I'm sure you'll excel there..

I'm also up for making the group if someone willing to allow me to add them on facebook beforehand to set up the group:wink:
Reply 171
Ah don't get me wrong, you should happily join the firmers group:smile: There's no problem you being in it even if you haven't firmed it! I just think the name should be firmers, just to keep it less crowded.

LSE is a excellent university, so why the regret:s-smilie: I'm sure you'll excel there..

I'm also up for making the group if someone willing to allow me to add them on facebook beforehand to set up the group:wink:

LSE may be an excellent university, top for Economics, etc. but I want to have a life during uni :P (okay I may be wrong about LSE students but that's what I've been told). Plus living in London is extremely expensive and does not offer you the community that Warwick does (or at least that's the feeling I got when I went to the open day).

Anyway, we'll see. Do you want me to message you my fb profile and add me? :smile:
LSE may be an excellent university, top for Economics, etc. but I want to have a life during uni :P (okay I may be wrong about LSE students but that's what I've been told). Plus living in London is extremely expensive and does not offer you the community that Warwick does (or at least that's the feeling I got when I went to the open day).

Anyway, we'll see. Do you want me to message you my fb profile and add me? :smile:

Yeah, I live in London hence my reluctance towards LSE despite an offer, would like to explore the UK abit more.

Yeah sure, hopefully, we generate more interest first though:tongue:
Reply 173
Yeah, I live in London hence my reluctance towards LSE despite an offer, would like to explore the UK abit more.

Yeah sure, hopefully, we generate more interest first though:tongue:

Sure. (:
Reply 174
Me :tongue: I'm pretty sure you'll be able to guess who I am on the applicant thread!

Are you on the Facebook group? Just message me your name it's easier :smile:

Oh wait has someone already done it?
Original post by Bea492
Are you on the Facebook group? Just message me your name it's easier :smile:

Oh wait has someone already done it?

nah that one's been deleted!

will do..
Reply 176
Is there a facebook group finally? XD
Original post by Ash16
Is there a facebook group finally? XD

Is there? Like a Warwick firmers group? Would be awesome :biggrin:
Reply 178
I'm on it guys I'll try and get it done tomorrow :smile:
Original post by Bea492
I'm on it guys I'll try and get it done tomorrow :smile:

I don't mind doing it? bored out of my mind while I revise..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending