Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

QUB Nursing

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey i have applied for nursing at QUB and the closing date for applications was yesterday. does anyone have any idea how long it takes for them to get in touch with regards to interviews?
    QUB is my first choice and really want to get in so I just wanted to find out everything i can. Am already really nervous because I don't know how long we may have to wait to find if we get an interview or not.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Hi I know that interviews are held in march but would also like to know approx when you find out if you've an interview as the anticipation is killing me!!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    i know same here. itl prob b a week r two at least given the amount of applications they receive but even if i had a rough idea of when to expect a letter, it would help. lol. when i hear of people finding out, ill let you know
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Going by last year it will prob be second or third week of February
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    thanks
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    hey guys;

I just contacted qub; we shall find out mid feb if we get an interview and interviews r due to start end of feb.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    thanks roro1
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I start my adult nursing at qub on 13th February. I got my interview invitation around the end of February last year and had my interview mid march. Offers were posted out around the 12th may as I got my offer on the 14th so I could stop worrying about whether or not I was getting an offer and fully concentrate on my a levels.
    The interview process isnt that bad! If anyone needs any help or advice for the interviews feel free to contact me as I found it helpful talking to people who had already been through the process!
    Jen
    x
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi, Just wondering if anyone has heard anything back from Queen's about either nursing or midwifery?
    I'm starting to panic a bit because the website said we would hear back early this month!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Nope ive heard nothing yet!
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Just heard back from queens today have an interview on 27th feb, my first choice was childrens nursing any ideas on what kind of interview questions there will be.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by donnab1988)
    Just heard back from queens today have an interview on 27th feb, my first choice was childrens nursing any ideas on what kind of interview questions there will be.
    My interview is then too...all the best!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

anyone else got an interview on 28th feb, first choice learning disability ?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jharper792)
    I start my adult nursing at qub on 13th February. I got my interview invitation around the end of February last year and had my interview mid march. Offers were posted out around the 12th may as I got my offer on the 14th so I could stop worrying about whether or not I was getting an offer and fully concentrate on my a levels.
    The interview process isnt that bad! If anyone needs any help or advice for the interviews feel free to contact me as I found it helpful talking to people who had already been through the process!
    Jen
    x
    Hi, just found out that ive an interview for nursing in march, would really love some advice if you could give me some
    x
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jharper792)
    Jen
    x
    Hey, I've got an interview at QUB for Nursing on the 24th. Would you mind telling what to expect in the interview? like questions, what i should know beforehand etc... thank you!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    hi all, the waiting to hear is terrible. how did everyones interviews go? x
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I didn't get an offer What did everyone else get?!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I didnt get an offer either A lot of my friends didnt get offers too as there was almost 2000 that applied. Most of the people i know who did get offers had a science a level. Its so frustrating! Is there another intake for january?

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 14, 2012
New on TSR

The future of apprenticeships

Join the discussion in the apprenticeships hub!

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Nursing and Midwifery Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.