Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Anyone get an offer yet???

Announcements Posted on
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Hi there, this is my first post so sorry if its in the wrong place ,

so, I got an unconditional offer to UWE for Architecture and Enviromental Engineering the other week!

Anyone else get offers yet, if so, for which course???
    • 37 followers

ReputationRep:
    320 points for politics and international relations
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Indeed, I received a conditional offer from UWE on the 6th December
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Conditional offer for marketing!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    320 for History
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I've got a conditional offer to study Physiotherapy!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I got an unconditional for a human biology foundation degree, probably going to be my first choice as well.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    260 for computing, i've allready got 100
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    320 points for Politics
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bantha--Fodder)
    Hi there, this is my first post so sorry if its in the wrong place ,

so, I got an unconditional offer to UWE for Architecture and Enviromental Engineering the other week!

Anyone else get offers yet, if so, for which course???
    Yes! I've been given an offer for Architecture and Planning at UWE which I believe is the sister course If we both went we would be in some classes together.
    I've spoken to a girl on the course at UWE and after everything she told me about it I refused all of my other interviews because I just fell in love with it.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    320 points for biomedical science
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Conditional for Biomedical
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Unconditional for Primary Education QTS
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Hello.

I've got my unconditional place for the post grad PGCE for secondary DT.

Anyone know when we have to start the accommodation process?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sangbatz)
    Yes! I've been given an offer for Architecture and Planning at UWE which I believe is the sister course If we both went we would be in some classes together.
    I've spoken to a girl on the course at UWE and after everything she told me about it I refused all of my other interviews because I just fell in love with it.
    Awesome! UWE is my fist choice, well my only choice, i rejected my other offers aswell! i fell in love with UWE when i went on a open day , its just so friendly there! That will be cool mate if we are in the same class together

i know its months till i go but i'm already really excited!!!!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lhgoodwin)
    Hello.

I've got my unconditional place for the post grad PGCE for secondary DT.

Anyone know when we have to start the accommodation process?
    i think they send everyone a form in april some time, cant do anything sooner though :/
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Awesome! UWE is my fist choice, well my only choice, i rejected my other offers aswell! i fell in love with UWE when i went on a open day , its just so friendly there! That will be cool mate if we are in the same class together

i know its months till i go but i'm already really excited!!!!
    Haha... good to meet someone else who's equally excited! Kinda geeky. I was having quite a serious think about the course I'm doing, (Architecture and 'planning) I don't think that it will be as useful when I'm out and earning as an extra qualification related to environmental issues, I might e-mail then and ask If I can change, but I want to speak to someone I the know before I do anything drastic. Are you in college at the moment? I'm on an art and design access course
    at the moment in Bristol.
    Student village accommodation looks awesome.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sangbatz)
    Haha... good to meet someone else who's equally excited! Kinda geeky. I was having quite a serious think about the course I'm doing, (Architecture and 'planning) I don't think that it will be as useful when I'm out and earning as an extra qualification related to environmental issues, I might e-mail then and ask If I can change, but I want to speak to someone I the know before I do anything drastic. Are you in college at the moment? I'm on an art and design access course
    at the moment in Bristol.
    Student village accommodation looks awesome.
    i was doing a third year at college (in a town called Hereford...near wales) doing further maths and biology, but i got the offer so i dropped college and now ive got 2 jobs, just trying to get some cash together now! what were you thinking of changing to? i still think that the planning side will come in very useful later on though with architecture so really put some thought into it....if your really interested in the environmental side of things then you should try and get onto my course!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    i was doing a third year at college (in a town called Hereford...near wales) doing further maths and biology, but i got the offer so i dropped college and now ive got 2 jobs, just trying to get some cash together now! what were you thinking of changing to? i still think that the planning side will come in very useful later on though with architecture so really put some thought into it....if your really interested in the environmental side of things then you should try and get onto my course!
    I've changed my mind! after attending the open day I learned that the planning qualification is for progression into the planning officer world, e.g. allowing and disallowing planning permission. Which is think is about the most comforting thought I've ever had. I think the two go hand in hand so well, spoke to some of the people there etc and fell slightly more in love with it.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I sent out my application before Xmas but still haven't heard anything from UWE I applied to study English Language and Linguistics. Maybe because it's a joint honours degree it takes longer for them to make their decicion..? but it's still really nerveracking! You can start applying for accommodation by April in most unis and I'd really like to make sure I can get a room from a hall I like :P But there's nothing I can do before I've received results from all the unis on Ucas. Been waiting for months now and it's killing me

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: March 24, 2012
New on TSR

GCSE mocks revision

Talk study tips this weekend

Article updates
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.