The Student Room Group

Strong urge...

For the past few days I've been having a really strong urge to call one of my best friends 'Chinga Ling Ling'...like I literally don't want to call him by his actual name anymore. I'm not being racist or anything and he is not of Chinese origin. I haven't told him about this. Also, does anyone else get strong urges to change the name they call someone? How should I tell my friend about this urge?

Thanks in advance:smile:
I can't say I have....no......
Strange question
LOL
Reply 4
"I'm going to call you Chinga Ling Ling from now on" is what I'd say. Or just start calling him that and if he asks why, you say "I dunno, just felt like it."
Reply 5
yeah it's like my urge to call one of my friends Jizz, Jizzy or Humjizzy sometimes. I dunno why, maybe it's a mental issue, u should see a psychiatrist Humjizzy. :tongue:
Reply 6
Original post by damilola
yeah it's like my urge to call one of my friends Jizz, Jizzy or Humjizzy sometimes. I dunno why, maybe it's a mental issue, u should see a psychiatrist Humjizzy. :tongue:

At last! There is someone out there like me. :smile: How did you tell your friend you wanted to call her 'Humjizzy'? What was her reaction? Thanks.
Reply 7
Nope, never had this urge!
Lol, strange..

I like the names people have adopted for me in the past.
Reply 9
you are without a doubt the weirdest person alive. that is not normal. you have un-normal urges.

sort it out.

immediately.
Reply 10
Original post by HouseLover

Original post by HouseLover
At last! There is someone out there like me. :smile: How did you tell your friend you wanted to call her 'Humjizzy'? What was her reaction? Thanks.

Well one day we were at lunch in the school cafeteria and I went down on one knee and said "dear **** do U mind me calling U Jizz, Jizzy or Humjzzy for as long as we are friends?" she was overwhelmed but she said "no, I don't. Call me whatever U want" we hugged and yeah, I've called her one of those names ever since :biggrin:
Reply 11
i call my chinese friend chink but with guys its just as a joke lol..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending