The Student Room Group

Have you ever flirted with a teacher?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Vikki1805
That's awful! :eek:
I remember when I was doing GCSE Graphics and my teacher made a comment about opening my legs 'nice and wide', my friends and I all had this face... :nothing:.... he then said "I mean your compass legs... obviously :sexface:"
He was always a really odd one, making dirty innuendos :sly:

To be fair if your profile picture's what you look like in real life....

I'm not at all surprised.

You're in Ireland what we'd call a "fine beoure" :biggrin:
Reply 81
does anyone stalk the (hot) teachers facebook?
There's something about the way he said "parabola" and how he traced the curves with this dry-erase marker that really just...did it for me :daydreaming:
Original post by glo420
does anyone stalk the (hot) teachers facebook?

ngl I've done that before :rofl:

the one I found the hottest turned out to be gay :erm: my heart just dropped like BAM
Original post by thecatwithnohat
ngl I've done that before :rofl:

the one I found the hottest turned out to be gay :erm: my heart just dropped like BAM

I hate when they're married. I just start glaring at their children for no reason.
Well I said to a New Zealander supply teacher (beoure), "Are ye well miss? Because you're lookin well" and winked at her. She went bright red and said "don't tempt me" and everyone was laughing their heads off.

Then all the English lads tried to copy me....

The neediness, really.
Some of my teachers/lecturers over the years have been flirt-worthy.

However, I was unable to have any success with them. My motto was in such a situation "if at first you don't succeed, try and try until you think you will get a restraining order".

My failure was not due to lack of effort, believe me.
I try, but they just think I'm being really nice to them...
Reply 88
Never. Ugh, wtf. I can't think of a teacher in that way, no matter how attractive they are..and a teacher has never flirted with me :lolwut:
Reply 89
I've never flirted with a teacher but I am hoping the head of my department that I met today flirts with me. :h:
Reply 90
Original post by m3m
Never. Ugh, wtf. I can't think of a teacher in that way, no matter how attractive they are..and a teacher has never flirted with me :lolwut:

Blasphemy
Reply 91
Original post by DTSS
Blasphemy

Whatever. Just because you beg it off teachers :puke:
Original post by zyzzyspirit
I remember when I said I was ugly and didn't want to partake in a group photo, and all the teachers were all rushing to me saying 'You look great'... So awkward. :redface:

Literally tge story of my year 9 year. Half of it was 'cause I had depression, the other half was cause I called a teacher a bitch behind her back and she overheard and it's a loooonnngg story
Reply 93
Original post by m3m
Whatever. Just because you beg it off teachers :puke:

To be honest if I knew it would work before hand I'd get straight on my hand and knees and beg.
Reply 94
Every guy flirted with our chemistry teacher

Posted from TSR Mobile
I honestly wouldn't want any of my teachers to flirt with me or vice versa, the idea is just off putting completely :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Got my female teacher a box of brownies for supported study because she gave out doughnuts.
Member of senior management talked to me (very angry).
Now sit next to a rather large support teacher (male of course) at the farthest away seat in the classroom.
Overkill or nah?
I was just trying to be nice :frown:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by TheGreatImposter
I honestly wouldn't want any of my teachers to flirt with me or vice versa, the idea is just off putting completely :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I agree with you. I had a teacher who was being awkwardly flirty with me once, and I really felt uncomfortable. Teachers are there to teach,not to bloody flirt :biggrin:
Reply 98
Original post by murakamami
I agree with you. I had a teacher who was being awkwardly flirty with me once, and I really felt uncomfortable. Teachers are there to teach,not to bloody flirt :biggrin:

We used have a really touchy winky teacher (head of 6th)
I go to a girls school...
it was more cringey than anything but it was more 'banter flirting' so we were cool with it X'D
Original post by z33
We used have a really touchy winky teacher (head of 6th)
I go to a girls school...
it was more cringey than anything but it was more 'banter flirting' so we were cool with it X'D

Omg lol xD is it true that girls schools tend to have more lesbian teachers?xD

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending