The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 1
yep thats def an offer! congrats..when was your interview?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Tuesday 31st January
Reply 3
Oh kwl yea because i had mine on 7th of feb and they said they'll send a letter in a week as to whether I've been made an offer or not...the conditions of your offer may come a while later because the uni has to sort it out and since they have so many applications it'll take a while before it appears on track!
Reply 4
Yeah, I got a letter like this today! I visited UCL on 1st Feb.
of course it means you've got an offer you dolt.
I received a letter from UCL for Maths. It read the following:

"I am very pleased to tell you that i have recommended to our Faculty Office that you be made an offer for a place on our degree MATHS WITH MANAGEMENT STUDIES...."

Does this mean I have got an offer?

Of course that means you've got an offer! Can you not understand English or something? I don't see any ambiguity in that letter. Anyhows, congratulations.
Hey, I had an interview on Feb the 1st .. received a letter like that this morning :biggrin:
Reply 8
I received a letter from UCL for Maths. It read the following:

"I am very pleased to tell you that i have recommended to our Faculty Office that you be made an offer for a place on our degree MATHS WITH MANAGEMENT STUDIES...."

Does this mean I have got an offer?

I had one of these from the same dept. It means the person who interviewed you (ive assumed you had an openday/interview), will recommend you to the head of faculty, but its up to the head of faculty who ultimately decides whether to let you in. But most probably, you'll get the offer.
hey im just waiting to here from them about maths!

Whats the standard offer- AAB?
futureaussiecto
hey im just waiting to here from them about maths!

Whats the standard offer- AAB?

Yeah, generally AAB or AAA, depending on whether they like you or not. :wink:
Reply 11
Yay i got my letter today morning! I know it'll take a while before the conditions of your offer come up...but how long is a while?
Reply 12
Got a letter like that this morning, albeit for MEng Computing....:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Reply 13
Yes I also received a letter. It is saying that they recomend me to the Faculty of Social and Historical Sciences. I am applying for Economic & Geography. I am quite happy though still unsure which to chose UCL or International Economics at Nottingham.
brwnz007
Yay i got my letter today morning! I know it'll take a while before the conditions of your offer come up...but how long is a while?

Have some patience - it'll come up on UCAS Track when it comes up, c'est tout. The main thing is that you've got a place, so congratulations. :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending