The Student Room Group

BIMM Bristol 2012 Freshers

Heys guys! I'm trying to find students who have had an audition for Bristol BIMM to start sep 2012 and have a secured offer. Get in touch! :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hey, bit of a late reply but im going to bimm in september aswell:smile: xx
Reply 2
Not a fresher, but I should hopefully be going into my third year next year. What do guys play?
Reply 3
Im a fresher in september aswell cant wait,
Drums for me
Reply 4
won't be coming in next year but 2013 hopefully! already got my placed secured as long as i get my a levels. i'm going to do music business :smile:
That's all awesome! I'm doing the vocal course there, what course you doing Tenisha?
Have any of you guys booked accomodation yet? I'm booked in for the Kings Square Studios - worried noone from BIMM will be living there haha :smile:
Sound, Im booked for Kings Square Studios starting in September, so you won't be the only one :smile:
Im doing the foundation degree, drums being my instrument :smile:
Add me on facebook or something if you're staying in kings square studios
Reply 7
i'm doing the vocal course aswell:smile: kings square was booked up when i tried, im staying at fitzhardinge house its like a 5-10 minute walk xxxx
Reply 8
Fitzhardinge house For me, hit me up on facebook guys, Fraz Whatley
YAY! Someone else at Kings square studios haha, ok will do, if there's lots with your name just post me the link to your facebook page on here. Ah that's cool, I never heard of the fitz..something accomodation lol. But I don't know bristol too well either. Where is everyone from? And music background? What kind of stuff you do etc... :smile:
Reply 10
starting BIMM bristol this year i play guitar but have already done 2 yrs of music and sound engineering at DBs music in plymouth so im looking forward to studying at BIMM :smile:
Reply 11
Hey guys, I'll be studying bass at BIMM this year (for 3 years) and I'll also be living at King Square studios!
Reply 12
No I won't I'm living at Cherry Court, my bad
Reply 13
staying at cherry court doign the BIMM cert HE in guitar :smile:
Reply 14
Hey!
I'm Hayley! I am on the songwriting and musicianship course in September, well excited. I am staying in Favell house... the name scares me, but it looks alright!
x
Helloo, i'm Ellie. I am also a fresher, and I will be doing the songwriting and musicianship course this September. I'm staying in King Square Studios also. It's a relief to see others that are staying there haha. Really looking forward to it. Scared, but excited...if that's possible...
(edited 11 years ago)
Ahhh cool to find people!! I'm starting on the Cert HE for Vocals,, and live nearby so will be commuting....anyone else in this situation as everyone seems to be living in accomodation!! :P Won't be made late by First Great Western's "reliable" trains...
Original post by beccabrownmusic
Heys guys! I'm trying to find students who have had an audition for Bristol BIMM to start sep 2012 and have a secured offer. Get in touch! :smile:

Hey,

Im going to BIMM this september, and have an offer :smile:

(Morgan Evans) get me on facebook :smile:
Going to BIMM to do the foundation degree in Vocals :smile:
Facebook: Sally Hooper (picture of me cutting cake)
To those staying in Cherry.... enjoy the fire alarm :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest