Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to have your say on this topicNew here? Join for free to post

Do you believe in reincarnation?

Announcements Posted on
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SnoochToTheBooch)
    pure speculation, no reason whatsoever to suspect this will happen.
    How do you know its speculation just because YOU DON'T KNOW whether its true or not? What makes you think that EVERYONE ELSE shares your ignorance?
    • 29 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zaki)
    Why are you scared of having your views challenged?
    no, I just don't particularly like trying to debate with morons.
    It's very hard to do so because they spout nothing but utter rubbish and don't understand the points put to them.

Now then, the existence of god is not a fact, for neither side has evidence behind it's claims. That is not to say he doesn't exist (Although I do not believe that he does), it merely means that neither a religious or atheist view is guaranteed to be correct.
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zaki)
    How do you know its speculation just because YOU DON'T KNOW whether its true or not? What makes you think that EVERYONE ELSE shares your ignorance?
    I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume that the OP has not died and been reincarnated, or seen anything to suggest that anyone else has.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alofleicester)
    no, I just don't particularly like trying to debate with morons.
    It's very hard to do so because they spout nothing but utter rubbish and don't understand the points put to them.

Now then, the existence of god is not a fact, for neither side has evidence behind it's claims. That is not to say he doesn't exist (Although I do not believe that he does), it merely means that neither a religious or atheist view is guaranteed to be correct.
    It's easier to just name-call and hurl abuse than come up with LOGICAL arguments, isn't it? Isn't that rather moronic?

How do YOU define "god"? Do you even know that - or NOT? If you don't even know that, how can you know whether it exists or not?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume that the OP has not died and been reincarnated, or seen anything to suggest that anyone else has.
    Whatever are you waffling on about?
    • 29 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zaki)
    It's easier to just name-call and hurl abuse than come up with logical arguments, isn't it? Isn't that rather moronic?

How do you define "god"? Do you even know that - or not? If you don't even know that, how can you know whether it exists or not?
    I have presented plenty of logical arguments (unlike yourself) but when people reply with weapons grade baloneyium and just twist words to avoid admitting they might be wrong then it grates at me.
    I'm not a man of infinite patience, and if people consistently post moronic replies in response to me, then I'm gonna let them know that they are a massive f**ktard.

Now then, god, if he exists, would be an omni-being (that is to say all-knowing, all-seeing, all-powerful etc.) and, having supposedly created all things, he should have a physical presence.

There is no proof for such a being existing, ergo I can't know that it exists.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I have presented plenty of logical arguments (unlike yourself) but when people reply with weapons grade baloneyium and just twist words to avoid admitting they might be wrong then it grates at me.
    I'm not a man of infinite patience, and if people consistently post moronic replies in response to me, then I'm gonna let them know that they are a massive f**ktard.

Now then, god, if he exists, would be an omni-being (that is to say all-knowing, all-seeing, all-powerful etc.) and, having supposedly created all things, he should have a physical presence.

There is no proof for such a being existing, ergo I can't know that it exists.
    Quoting something that SOMEONE ELSE has said, which you don['t understand, from some no-name internet site is NOT logical argument. How many times do you have to be told that?

Why do you think the Creator of ALL THINGS must have a "physical presence" whatever that means? If it didn't need a "physical presence" to Create physical things, why do you think It needs to have one afterwards - just to satisfy YOU ?
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zaki)
    So, referring to one of the definitions given, how did you arrive at the conclusion that God's Existence is not an actuality ? Or are you just relying on your atheistic gut feeling? In fact, do you even know what YOU MEAN by the Word "God". If not, how can you check whether God Exists or not? In other words, if you have NO IDEA how to prove whether a thing exists or not, how can you claim that its existence or non-existence can't be proven? You're just waffling here, aren't you?
    If anyone's waffling here, it's you. Regardless of what I define God as, his existence hasn't been proven/disproven. I still don't understand where you get this "athiestic" thing from, I've already told you I believe that God exists.
    Yet again, you're making up things that I didn't actually say, take more time to read my posts carefully. I never said God's existence can't be proven/disproven, just that, as of now, it hasn't been proven/disproven, so therefore it remains a belief that some people hold and some people don't. Unless you have evidence to prove that God exists/doesn't exist? (And don't just ignore my question like you normally do).
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zaki)
    Whatever are you waffling on about?
    I can't work out whether you're a troll or just an ar$ehole but you don't half post some $hite on here.
    • 29 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zaki)
    Quoting something that someone else has said, which you don['t understand, from some no-name internet site is not a logical argument. How many times do you have to be told that?
    Hold on there, you appear to have got me mixed up with someone else. I have not quoted something that someone else has said, nor have I used no-name internet sites as sources.

Oh and if you want people to make logical arguments, try using logic yourself - rather than crap formatting, ridiculous religious waffle and constant twisting of words to avoid the questions put to you.

Why do you think the Creator of all things must have a "physical presence" whatever that means? If it didn't need a "physical presence" to Create physical things, why do you think It needs to have one afterwards - just to satisfy you?
    Several reasons, but I think the key one is that we were made in his own image - how can we have been made in his own image if he doesn't have a physical presence?
    If he was nothing more than energy permeating through out the universe and we are in his image, then we would have no physical presence.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hold on there, you appear to have got me mixed up with someone else. I have not quoted something that someone else has said, nor have I used no-name internet sites as sources.

Oh and if you want people to make logical arguments, try using logic yourself - rather than crap formatting, ridiculous religious waffle and constant twisting of words to avoid the questions put to you.

Several reasons, but I think the key one is that we were made in his own image - how can we have been made in his own image if he doesn't have a physical presence?
    If he was nothing more than energy permeating through out the universe and we are in his image, then we would have no physical presence.
    Let's get to it: Are you saying that God has to be MATERIAL in order to Create Matter? Isn't that stupid? If He has Created Matter, does that mean that He Existed BEFORE ANY Matter came into being - AND THEREFORE CANNOT BE MATERIAL?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I can't work out whether you're a troll or just an ar$ehole but you don't half post some $hite on here.
    This is in lieu of a LOGICAL argument from you, eh? Why don't you just admit that you're out of your depth here - and leave the discussion to your intellectual betters?
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zaki)
    This is in lieu of a LOGICAL argument from you, eh? Why don't you just admit that you're out of your depth here - and leave the discussion to your intellectual betters?
    do people like you in real life?
    • 29 followers

ReputationRep:
    y'know what - I'm done with this crap. Consider me to be David Tennant, and Zaki to be Rhod Gilbert in this video:

Oh, and as a parting shot, no, that's not what I said at all - learn to read.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    y'know what - I'm done with this crap. Consider me to be David Tennant, and Zaki to be Rhod Gilbert in this video:

Oh, and as a parting shot, no, that's not what I said at all - learn to read.
    I knew you lacked the integrity and ability to stand by and defend your claims with LOGIC! Ah well, at least now they can simply be tossed into the intellectual dustbin.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zaki)
    Let's get to it: Are you saying that God has to be MATERIAL in order to Create Matter? Isn't that stupid? If He has Created Matter, does that mean that He Existed BEFORE ANY Matter came into being - AND THEREFORE CANNOT BE MATERIAL?
    Are you an agnostic? Please don't type an essay in response. A simply 'Yes' or 'No' would do.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    do people like you in real life?
    Not if they're atheists! Atheists ALL HATE ME! I'd be mortified if they liked me. It would mean that my arguments were not having the desired undermining and corrosive effects on theirs.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    It woud be cool if it did happen, but i highly doubt it
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by subzero0137)
    Are you an agnostic? Please don't type an essay in response. A simply 'Yes' or 'No' would do.
    No. I'm an ardent theist.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alex17595)
    It woud be cool if it did happen, but i highly doubt it
    What is the LOGICAL basis of your doubt - if any? Are you just relying on gut feeling?

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: May 3, 2012
New on TSR

The future of apprenticeships

Join the discussion in the apprenticeships hub!

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.