The Student Room Group

Deadline for accepting offers

When do we have to respond to our UCAS offers by?

And in UCAS, am i right to say that we just need to indicate which is our firm and insurance choice?
Original post by fellowjoe

And in UCAS, am i right to say that we just need to indicate which is our firm and insurance choice?

June 7th (since I assume you're an international student). See here.

Yes, though having an insurance choice isn't compulsory, or you could decline all your offers if you wish.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Potally_Tissed
June 7th. See here.

Yes, though having an insurance choice isn't compulsory, or you could decline all your offers if you wish.

Isn't it May 9th if all offers have been received by March 31st? Apart from internationals and Extra applicants?

Edit: Sorry, just spotted Singapore, so it is an international as you so rightly saw. However, I'll leave this here in case any non-internationals see June 7th and think that applies to them.
(edited 12 years ago)
Why was a thread made for something obviously clear on the UCAS website..some people..
Original post by fellowjoe

http://www.ucas.com/students/importantdates

=)
Original post by carnationlilyrose
Isn't it May 9th if all offers have been received by March 31st? Apart from internationals and Extra applicants?

Edit: Sorry, just spotted Singapore, so it is an international as you so rightly saw. However, I'll leave this here in case any non-internationals see June 7th and think that applies to them.

Edited my post to clarify it :smile:
Original post by Potally_Tissed
Edited my post to clarify it :smile:

:smile:
Reply 7
I see. Thank you!

If i accept one of my choices as my firm one but eventually decide not to attend it, can i reject it?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending