The Student Room Group
On campus
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

adult nursing january intake at wolverhampton uni

Anyone out there doing adult nursing starting in january at the wolverhampton campus??

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
yes iam!!
but peeved at them as they will not let me transfer to walsall campus =(
On campus
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Reply 2
Will either of you be in the university accommodation?
This is my second degree so I'm living at home this time :frown:
Reply 4
i am also going to b living at home. wat placements will u guys be doing . i am sooo excited cannot wait to start!
Do you live locally? I'm in the dudley placement area so I assume I'll be at russells hall hosp, how about you? I'm excited and nervous all at the same time!!
Reply 6
yhh my placement is also Dudley Pct and yes i live in walsall so it would have beenn good if i was at walsall campus and manor hospital but im just Greatful that i have a place !! cannot wait to start not long now! x
Have you heard anything about what we will be doing in the induction week? I'm searching Evision and not finding anything x
Reply 8
Hi just got a place for the intake in January at the city campus. Any idea on which halls I should be going for.
Reply 9
Hey I'm starting at the Walsall campus in jan too :biggrin: can't wait ! x

Posted from TSR Mobile
I went for an interview last Wednesday for the January intake so got my fingers crossed tht I get through lol !
Hi Guys!!

I will be starting Jan 2014!! Exciting, i have accepted my offer today as Wolverhampton was where i wanted to go! Im planning to live in the halls also!
Reply 12
I'm also starting in January 2014! Walsall campus! Anyone staying in halls? :smile: x
Reply 13
Hi ya,
I accepted my offer and start adult nursing in January at the city campus bit gutted I couldn't start in September January is too far away lol ; p
Original post by Missmadmaz
Hi ya,I accepted my offer and start adult nursing in January at the city campus bit gutted I couldn't start in September January is too far away lol ; p
Hiya, im starting in Jan as well, has the uni got into contact with you about anything yet, they gave me a conditional offer and i have to send my results in before the 5th August, but apart from that i have heard nothing.Thanks! X
Reply 15
Hi Jessica, I haven't had anything directly from wolvo uni but after I sent the uni my results on e-vision, I had a letter from ucas confirming my place. :smile: x
Reply 16
Original post by Jessica0121
Hiya, im starting in Jan as well, has the uni got into contact with you about anything yet, they gave me a conditional offer and i have to send my results in before the 5th August, but apart from that i have heard nothing.Thanks! X

I'm starting January too :smile: xxx
Reply 17
Original post by Missmadmaz
Hi Jessica, I haven't had anything directly from wolvo uni but after I sent the uni my results on e-vision, I had a letter from ucas confirming my place. :smile: x

Are you starting January too? I sent my certificates in but haven't heard anything yet! :frown: xxx
Reply 18
[QUOTE="Loubylu2;43560175"]Are you starting January too? I sent my certificates in but haven't heard anything yet! :frown: xxx[/QUOTE

Hi loubylu2 yeah I'm starting in January at the main campus :smile: I haven't heard anything either, I uploaded my certificate 4th July I keep checking but heard nothing I might message them tbh. roll on January ay :biggrin: xx
Reply 19
[QUOTE="Missmadmaz;43572045"]
Original post by Loubylu2
Are you starting January too? I sent my certificates in but haven't heard anything yet! :frown: xxx[/QUOTE

Hi loubylu2 yeah I'm starting in January at the main campus :smile: I haven't heard anything either, I uploaded my certificate 4th July I keep checking but heard nothing I might message them tbh. roll on January ay :biggrin: xx

Yep im at main campus too :smile: We will most probably hear something after Sept xxxx

Quick Reply

Latest