Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Diablo 3

Announcements Posted on
    • 18 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lozzaa)
    like 2min with warycry/mantra
    How do you beat Belial as barb? I always die to meteor showers. He always starts having 2 in a row...

I was told this is due to the new 3 minute enrage for bosses. So I went more agressive and killed him before 3 minutes (after its impossible he literally starts doing 3 meteors in a row.
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    http://www.play.com/Games/PC/4-/5984...rlrefer=search

Diablo 3 for £22. Bargain?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danny111)
    How do you beat Belial as barb? I always die to meteor showers. He always starts having 2 in a row...

I was told this is due to the new 3 minute enrage for bosses. So I went more agressive and killed him before 3 minutes (after its impossible he literally starts doing 3 meteors in a row.
    When I did it it took me like 20 minutes on my barb. I had 5k dps
    • 48 followers

ReputationRep:
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-18532670

"Just over a month after the release of Diablo III, a pro player has managed to complete the game on its hardest setting.

Toronto-based Kripparrian posted a video on YouTube showing the hard fight against Diablo - the ultimate boss in the game.

To make the task harder, Kripparrian used the game's "hard core" setting which left little room for error.

The achievement has been confirmed by the game's developer, Blizzard .

The hugely popular Diablo III game casts players in the role of a hero who has to save the mythical world of Sanctuary from a demonic invasion.

Kripparrian made this job as hard as possible by playing the game's Inferno mode which makes in-game enemies much tougher.

In addition, he used a "hard core" character. This meant that, if the character died once, the game would be over. He also got in-game help from another player called Krippi.

The final fight against Diablo, the ultimate boss in the game, took about 25 minutes and Kripparrian was jubilant once it was done.

The achievement was completed prior to the application of the latest patch for the game which makes monsters easier to kill.

"With this patch, the bosses, the mobs, they become easier," he said in the video of the kill. "We didn't want to beat it that way. We wanted to beat the game when it was hard, at the hardest point possible. So it was a race against time."

One of Blizzard's community managers confirmed the achievement soon after and offered congratulations via Twitter."

Now that's what you call a serious gamer......even I wouldn't dare do something like that, especially if I died and had to restart again :zomg:

And here's the video, where he beat the boss

• 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Tempted to start selling inferno diablo achievement runs lol..
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    Any skill sets for barbarian for hell difficulty! Dual wielding if possible ??! Cheers guys
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    anyone still playing? im level 58 now!! just completed hell
    • 19 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm new to it Only level 25 :/
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NapoleonDynamite)
    aww are you enjoying it?

i dont know how to change the mode im on lol i wanna go back to nightmare but dont know if i can
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Got it, level 30-something Demon Hunter. Still need to complete Act 4 on normal.

Got a monk on the US server, level 27. Monk is quite a lot more fun than I thought it would be.
    • 19 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinkangelgirl)
    aww are you enjoying it?

i dont know how to change the mode im on lol i wanna go back to nightmare but dont know if i can
    Yeh I am enjoying it a lot Many fun hours had so far..

Do you play WoW too?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yeh I am enjoying it a lot Many fun hours had so far..

Do you play WoW too?
    no i dont, just diablo 3

what lvl are you?
    • 19 followers

ReputationRep:
    no i dont, just diablo 3

what lvl are you?
    On WoW? I quit before the new expansion and only had one level 80 ^^. What class do you play on Diablo ? I'm banging out the Wizard atm :P
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    On WoW? I quit before the new expansion and only had one level 80 ^^. What class do you play on Diablo ? I'm banging out the Wizard atm :P
    sorry i meant on diablo. i play the wizard too!!
    • 19 followers

ReputationRep:
    sorry i meant on diablo. i play the wizard too!!
    25 :P Still on act III of normal xD
    • 166 followers

ReputationRep:
    :ditto: Except I've only had the game for about three days and am only at level 8, on act 1

aww are you enjoying it?

Change quest -> Change difficulty, I believe
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    thanks ive sorted it now!

im lvl 60 wizard now with 16k damage and im not joking inferno is impossible. If i get hit once im dead
    and then when you revive the time it takes to let you revive each time increases, so im just giving up. Otherwise i wait a minute to revive only to die again!!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    thanks ive sorted it now!

im lvl 60 wizard now with 16k damage and im not joking inferno is impossible. If i get hit once im dead
    and then when you revive the time it takes to let you revive each time increases, so im just giving up. Otherwise i wait a minute to revive only to die again!!
    You need to go vitality and resistance for inferno.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    For wizards trying to inferno-roughly get 600+ in each resist with 30k or so hp. 16k dmg is good, but try to get it to 20k.

Use galvanising ward, blur and the illusionist.

For skills, pick teleport (with fracture), mirror image (the last rune), Hydra (venom), Force Armor (the rune that restricts oncoming dmg to a % of your max HP) and Blizzard (snowbound is good).

Basically, just hydra and spam blizzards, then kite like mad and avoid getting hit at all costs.

Its tough for wizards to solo inferno, its very time-consuming and difficult, but you'll manage
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cristocracy)
    For wizards trying to inferno-roughly get 600+ in each resist with 30k or so hp. 16k dmg is good, but try to get it to 20k.

Use galvanising ward, blur and the illusionist.

For skills, pick teleport (with fracture), mirror image (the last rune), Hydra (venom), Force Armor (the rune that restricts oncoming dmg to a % of your max HP) and Blizzard (snowbound is good).

Basically, just hydra and spam blizzards, then kite like mad and avoid getting hit at all costs.

Its tough for wizards to solo inferno, its very time-consuming and difficult, but you'll manage
    you cant have hydra and blizzard because theyre on the same option.

but i currently have 32k health and tbh its getting silly. i literally die as soon as im touched by anything!!

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 27, 2012
New on TSR

Halloween 2014

Spooky tales from this year's fright night

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.