Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Diablo 3

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxAuraliaxx)
    yer 2000 sounds about right, i miss there being not spam on every minute of playing, and im sure i used to find far more majic stuff, oh and when bloodruns were the big thing before ball runs, god i feel old and nerdy
    click click click *drink potion* click *drink potion* click click click LOOT **** YEAH.

Myself and a few friends are debating playing hardcore mode after we clear the normal mode but ****, I'll admit it, I'm a 15 stone man and I would I cry if my internet disconnected/PC crashed and my character got wiped.
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    Diablo 3 gets an official release date! http://uk.pc.ign.com/articles/122/1220853p1.html

That's also my birthday.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Excited by the news, but have a feeling that GW2 will also be released in May - two awesome games a month before my exams. Oh heck!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Diablo 3 !!!!

Man I waited long !
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Aaaaaaahh, been waiting years for this!
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    At last! i also have to book my accomodation then... will definately be taking the day off work
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    Most definitely will be preordering and then will have it locked away until the 25th June, the day of my last exam :P
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    So can't wait for this its been so long i forgot they were making a number 3 ><
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    anyone going to get it when its released on may 15th!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Depends when my exams are, they look to have chosen the worst possible date as far as the academic year goes. But at the moment, no I'll be skipping it I don't want to screw my exams up and its looking more likely when they are done with Guild Wars 2 will be near release and I'd rather get that.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    definitely getting it, the beta has me hooked
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    I might get DireBlow 3.
    • 81 followers

ReputationRep:
    ah yes i carnt wait
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Must be the only girl thats gonna play diablo 3 lol!
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    If I upgrade my graphics card then definitely, I know I'd probably still be able to run it on low settings, but I'd rather not do that
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I'll probably get it and if I'm lucky rake in an earning from the auction house :awesome:
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Bump this post. Just preordered collectors ed (I know! I'll throw away half the ****) aswell as Diablo mousemat (nerd!)

Could not be more ready for the sequel to one of the best computer games I've ever played!

I'm thinking I'll even book time off work no joke. Might need to book time off girlfriend too
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    Somehow, with all the hype, I suspect we're all going to be really disappointed with the game.

But hey, we're gonna play it anyway! :P
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Literally cannot WAIT for this game, just hoping it doesn't stray too far from Diablo 2 (which i loved). I haven't seen the beta or anything yet.

Just wondering, is it more CPU or graphics card intensive? I have a 2.4ghz dual core processor, and a ATI HD 4850 graphics card - and wondering which i should upgrade to be able to play it at a decent level?
    Ty!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moontoon)
    Literally cannot WAIT for this game, just hoping it doesn't stray too far from Diablo 2 (which i loved). I haven't seen the beta or anything yet.

Just wondering, is it more CPU or graphics card intensive? I have a 2.4ghz dual core processor, and a ATI HD 4850 graphics card - and wondering which i should upgrade to be able to play it at a decent level?
    Ty!
    Have a look at this:

http://eu.battle.net/support/en/arti...m-requirements

Looks like you'll be fine unless you wan tto spend money to pay for an ever so slightly better graphics card.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 27, 2012
New on TSR

Personal statement help

Use our clever tool to create a PS you're proud of.

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.