The Student Room Group

Not sure what this means ?

I received an email today inviting me to an interview at Brighton university. This is my first choice and so naturally I'm really excited/terrified...

The email said of my application,
"Based on this we think you are a suitable candidate for the programme and are therefore inviting you to a course talk and interview day"

I know this isn't an offer and I'm going to have to impress them in the interview to get in, but does this mean I have a good chance of getting in or not ?

I'm not sure if this is just a standard interview letter that they send to every single applicant (I know Brighton is big on interviews) or if it means they are thinking of offering me a place and want to make sure I'm right for the course... ?
Sounds like it's one of those interviews where you're highly likely to get an offer, but don't count your chickens before they've hatched :wink:
Reply 2
Original post by Origami Bullets
Sounds like it's one of those interviews where you're highly likely to get an offer, but don't count your chickens before they've hatched :wink:

hahaha, okay thank you. I'm not so arrogant as to think "I'm in here" but it would be nice to think I have an alright chance to take the pressure off a bit, have been waiting three months for universities to start getting back to me :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending