The Student Room Group

Would it be okay to take someone to wait with me before my interview?

I was just wondering if it's okay to bring someone with me to the university when i'm waiting for my interview. I'm not completely sure where the uni is so i asked a friend who does to come with me, and to wait with me until i have my interview. Will that be okay? Is anyone else taken anyone with them.
Reply 1
I cant see why it would be a problem. When i was at my Imperial Interview about 75% of applicants had a parent with them. What course and uni are u getting an interview at ? Good Luck!!!
Original post by takeawaythat
I was just wondering if it's okay to bring someone with me to the university when i'm waiting for my interview. I'm not completely sure where the uni is so i asked a friend who does to come with me, and to wait with me until i have my interview. Will that be okay? Is anyone else taken anyone with them.

google map?
Reply 3
Original post by Marcus4004
I cant see why it would be a problem. When i was at my Imperial Interview about 75% of applicants had a parent with them. What course and uni are u getting an interview at ? Good Luck!!!

aw good, and thank you~ birmingham city university for graphic design :smile: you?
Reply 4
Original post by takeawaythat
aw good, and thank you~ birmingham city university for graphic design :smile: you?

Cool :smile: Aero Engineering :smile:
Reply 5
Maybe they shouldn't come in with you when they call you in, but I can't see any problem of them just waiting outside.
Reply 6
Original post by mr tim
Maybe they shouldn't come in with you when they call you in, but I can't see any problem of them just waiting outside.

right! of course i'll go to the interview on my own :')

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending