The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

Nursing at De Montfort Sep 2012

Scroll to see replies

Hie i have an interview to study Mental health nursing at DMU on the 9th of June 2014,can you please tell me if there is maths test as part of the interview.What sort of question do they ask??Please help,am so nervous.
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Anyone been to DMU for mental health nursing?Please can some tell me how the interview goes?any maths test??

Thank you
Hie how did your interview went, I have mine on monday at DMU for MH.Did have a maths test? Did can a place.
How long did it take for dmu to get back to you... I submitted my application in november and its the only university left to get back
I applied to DMU as extra so it was my 7th , they didn't take long to respond a week I would say, we were the last lot to be interviewed.
Am starting Monday! !
Original post by cucumber101
How long did it take for dmu to get back to you... I submitted my application in november and its the only university left to get back

Hi there, my name is Matt and I work at DMU.

If you would more information in regards to your application, you can give the Health and Life Sciences admissions team a call so that they can give you an update:

0116 257 7700

If you have any other questions then let us know.
Out of curiosity has anyone who's applied for child nursing got or had an interview from DMU?
I've got an interview at de monfort for adult nursing...But it does not say I have an English or maths test, did any of you?
Original post by Annie-Jane
I've got an interview at de monfort for adult nursing...But it does not say I have an English or maths test, did any of you?

Hey, I have an interview on the 11th Feb for adult nursing and was wondering the same thing as it doesn't say on the email or the schedule for the day if they are any assassessments.
Original post by Vxckyy_
Out of curiosity has anyone who's applied for child nursing got or had an interview from DMU?

I did! Got a conditional offer c:
hey I have an interview next month for adult nursing. I wondering if you could tell me, if you had a maths and English test. Also, if you had a individual interview or a group interview or both?
Original post by monicanicole
Hey, I have an interview on the 11th Feb for adult nursing and was wondering the same thing as it doesn't say on the email or the schedule for the day if they are any assassessments.
Original post by ts5miriam
hey I have an interview next month for adult nursing. I wondering if you could tell me, if you had a maths and English test. Also, if you had a individual interview or a group interview or both?

Hey, there are no tests done at DMU. The interviews are all individual and you have two interviewers
Original post by monicanicole
Hey, there are no tests done at DMU. The interviews are all individual and you have two interviewers

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending