The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

Nursing at De Montfort Sep 2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Emma*louise
Aha, I didn't think I would see anyone else in the same house on here :smile: are you going to uni straight from college/6th form?

yeh am in y13 atm so fingers crossed i get the grades then i am there :smile:
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
Original post by trixieblue
yeh am in y13 atm so fingers crossed i get the grades then i am there :smile:

good luck on your exams :smile: I took a year out so I luckily don't have to think about that now, hope you do well my future house mate :smile:
good luck on your exams :smile: I took a year out so I luckily don't have to think about that now, hope you do well my future house mate :smile:

Thanks :smile: am gonna need it i think but fingers crossed!
I'm in WG-MT-5-4 :smile:
Original post by Lauren1992

Hey what course are you on ? :smile:
Hey what course are you on ? :smile:

I'm doing adult nursing, what about you?
I'm doing adult nursing too! :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 127
Original post by hannah-bethaney
I'm doing adult nursing too! :smile:

Hey :smile: not long now till we start, are you staying in halls? x
Hey I know so excited! Counting down the weeks! No I'm not :frown: X

Original post by Lauren1992

I'm in WG-MT-5-1 :smile:

Which branch are you studying? :smile: x

I'm doing child nursing :smile:

Anyone here doing BSc . Learning Disability Nursing? There's only 10 of us on the course .... Haha!. I'm excited though :smile: x

Reply 133
Hiya, I've applied to do Learning Disability Nursing on UCAS Extra. No news yet though. :/

Its absolutely killing me.

Its been 2 weeks now since i applied, i have no idea if this is good or bad?! Maybe they wait till they get all the UCAS Extra applicants in before they start inviting people for interviews... I'm so so nervous!

Does anyone know how many people they usually take on for Learning Disability Nursing?

Im so excited and so nervous at the same time! I don't know what to do with myself!
Hello! Got my fingers crossed for you, would be nice to have a welshie on the course with me :smile: ( I'm originally from Cardiff)

Theres just 10 learning disability places this year :/ I've got my ALevels back in 2008, so I know I'm definitely in :smile: waiting must suck , keep positive and good luck !! X

They will invite you for an interview , then you will find out soon after that :smile:

Reply 136
They have! They have! I just got an email, interview on Monday.
Phwaor! Cutting it fine! Haha! Was meant to be starting a new job on Monday! But oh well!

I got my A Levels in 2007 :smile: Actually, i need to confess, i'm only half a Welshie! I've lived in Wales for the past 4 years but i'm actually from Leicester originally.

My fiance is Welsh, so i am currently trying to convince him that a possible move to England wouldn't be so bad and that we will come back to Wales!

At least if i get on the course, we can reminise about Wales! Haha!

Do you know what gets asked at the interviews? I'm assuming its all to do with scenarios and how you would approach the situation. :/ But i'm not really sure!
Reply 137
Im doing childrens nursing too (hopefully if I get the grades) starting sep 2012, im also in waterway gardens :-)
Hi Im going to DMU in september does anyone know the course start date?
Reply 139
Hi everyone! I've applied to do adult nursing at De Montfort University, and I'm just wondering what happens during the occupational health check? what do they check for, what happens etc, thanks everyone!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending