The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Halifax tours - See me in action!

Thinking of going to Sheffield, Gonna look round some halls on an open day?

LUCKY YOU!

You may just be lucky enough to experience one of my legendary hall tours of Halifax. For a limited time only you can experience sarcasm, corny jokes and my complete inability to answer most questions asked.

Scroll to see replies

hey am coming to the open day on 17th feb you gonnabe at that one, maybe i might c u der and yes accomodation tours are on the schedule, cool!
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Reply 2
Fri 17th
12 noon - Biomedical Sciences - Tour only

Yes, i shall be there :wink:
oooh damn you should have done the 24th one =p
Reply 4
had exams :frown:
Reply 5
I'm coming down (well, up actually) for an Electronic Engineering open day on the 17th and we don't even seem to have an accommodation tour :frown: We do have the slightly ambiguous "coach tour" lasting 1hr 30minutes though - I bet you all wish you had one of those!
Reply 6
1 1/2 hr coach tour??? wtf?
well at least youll know me coz i'll be there..........! so you wont be completely bored hey reue?
Reply 8
the 'coach tour' will probably incorporate getting a coach to the halls and back. the dept open days shoudl all go to a hall. by the by if anyones going to a geography open day I'm going to be leading a few of them. yay for you.
Reply 9
I'm going on the 1st March for Health and Human Sciences....i havn't even heard of anyone else who's applied for this lol.
Reply 10
Oh im never bored on the tours.. 30 people.. forced to listen to just me.. talking about whatever i want... Awesome!
well maybe it'll be more boring for me than you...........so you better talk about intersting things and not boring stuff yeh or i might fall asleep.......lol i wont really............but u knw what i mean yeh?
Reply 12
jst ask interesting questions then!
yeh ok................. so wats your name then............reue?
Reply 14
i ment at the tour! :P
hey were you there today, reue?
Reply 16
Originally posted by Reue
Thinking of going to Sheffield, Gonna look round some halls on an open day?

LUCKY YOU!

You may just be lucky enough to experience one of my legendary hall tours of Halifax. For a limited time only you can experience sarcasm, corny jokes and my complete inability to answer most questions asked.

Wahey! I can't live without sarcasm so you'll be a breathe of fresh air on a day when I'll probably hear little of it apart from my own sarcastic comments. :wink: You going to be doing tours on the 22nd February?
Reply 17
Hmph we got some women showing us around Stephenson :frown: (that's :frown: at Stephenson not the women lol) they also only showed us an en-suite room :frown: Not that en-suite is offensive or anything but Stephenson, en-suite was probably the combination I was least likely to apply for but whatever...

Sheffield rocks though :smile:
Reply 18
belle_27
Wahey! I can't live without sarcasm so you'll be a breathe of fresh air on a day when I'll probably hear little of it apart from my own sarcastic comments. :wink: You going to be doing tours on the 22nd February?

Wed 22nd
12 noon - Information Studies
2.10 pm, 2.30 pm and 3.10 pm - Geography

Working all day wednesday :wink:
Reply 19
Xxx Mini xxX
hey were you there today, reue?

Yes i was there, i only got a very small group though.

Latest

Trending

Trending