The Student Room Group

Maths clearing ? What sort of Uni's come up

Hey guys, I was just wondering which University's has come up for maths in clearing, Im thinking of going through clearing in 2012 and was just wondering if any university's at all will be accepting students through clearing, any ideas would be great, thanks alot xxx
Original post by Plzdontkillme17
Hey guys, I was just wondering which University's has come up for maths in clearing, Im thinking of going through clearing in 2012 and was just wondering if any university's at all will be accepting students through clearing, any ideas would be great, thanks alot xxx

Hi,
There is still time to apply now. While the deadline for equal consideration is January 15th, the final deadline for applications is much later (30th June) - though there isn't the guaranteed equal consideration and that is assuming that you want to send your applications to universities. You can still apply after the 30th June, but this will automatically put you in clearing. We can't really give much information about maths courses as each year clearing is different and the clearing listings from one year do not necessarily give any information about clearing information for this year.

toronto353 :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 2
I had a friend get into Royal Holloway for maths via clearing. I don't think that that's bad going.

But I second what the above poster says - apply by the January 15th deadline if at all possible.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending