The Student Room Group

Guys who are 5ft10-6ft1 tall, how much do you weigh?

Scroll to see replies

All I'm going to say is those of you telling this man to work out his BMI to see if he's
I'm barely 5'10" and I'm 53kg
Just look at a BMI chart.
6’1 & wheights 71
from 2012 so not sure why it matters now xD

but since everyone else is replying:

6'3 83-85kg
(edited 5 years ago)
I'm 6'1 and now resting on a weight of 68kg (150 pounds) at 21 years old. That's a plus of almost 10kg in 2 years.
Original post by yolkie
I'm barely 5'10" and I'm 53kg

Wow. How old are you?
Original post by Joel 96
Wow. How old are you?

Whoa some of you guys are pretty light for your height. I am 5’11 and 83 kg
Original post by yolkie

Huh, okay. I'm just surprised, 53kg is very light for your height.
Original post by Joel 96
Huh, okay. I'm just surprised, 53kg is very light for your height.

Twink. You're just as thin anyway
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by yolkie
Twink. You're just as thin anyway

I'm pretty skinny, yeah. However, my BMI is 19.7, which is apparently healthy (I'm supposed to be between 63kg to 86kg), while yours is 16.7, roughly 5kg underweight.
Original post by Joel 96
I'm pretty skinny, yeah. However, my BMI is 19.7, which is apparently healthy (I'm supposed to be between 63kg to 86kg), while yours is 16.7, roughly 5kg underweight.

I have hypercholesterolemia so I'd rather be underweight than overweight. My fat intake is like 40g a day most days
Original post by yolkie
I have hypercholesterolemia so I'd rather be underweight than overweight. My fat intake is like 40g a day most days

Ah, that makes sense. Yeah, I have a friend who has Crohn’s disease. Not the same thing, but he cannot put on weight and has been underweight his whole life. He’s always been active and healthy though, so I think the BMI’s preferred weights are slightly overstated.
280lbs
5"10 65kg
5ft 11”
75kg
Original post by Joel 96
Ah, that makes sense. Yeah, I have a friend who has Crohn’s disease. Not the same thing, but he cannot put on weight and has been underweight his whole life. He’s always been active and healthy though, so I think the BMI’s preferred weights are slightly overstated.

Well they are just assuming that everything else about a person is normal i guess. I've never really had a doctor bring up my weight negatively.
I'm 6'1 15 years old and 83kg

Quick Reply

Latest