The Student Room Group

Guys who are 5ft10-6ft1 tall, how much do you weigh?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Just under 6'1 and 53kg, but I am a lanky 16 year old shoulders need to widen :L last year i had 26 inch waiste , now it's 30-32.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
6'1 - 87kg/192lbs/13.7 stone
6'1. 82kg. Think it's about 13 stone. 12% body fat :h:

Feels perfect man
Reply 23
Original post by Venom
6'2ft and last I checked in the area of 7-8 stone.

thats incredibly underweight, disturbingly so, Im 6"2 and 12 stone and am slim
Reply 24
Original post by Venom
6'2ft and last I checked in the area of 7-8 stone.

Either your really skinny, or you got your numbers wrong.
Reply 25
Original post by hiding12
thats incredibly underweight, disturbingly so, Im 6"2 and 12 stone and am slim

Oh me too. I'm do frustrated at being skinny. Btw do you have slim arms coz sometimes I feel it's just me.
6ft 2", just over 14 stone. I feel huge after reading everyone else's weight but wouldn't consider myself fat or even chubby.
I'm 5'10-5'11 and around 74kg
Reply 28
Original post by Umer786
Oh me too. I'm do frustrated at being skinny. Btw do you have slim arms coz sometimes I feel it's just me.

yeah pretty thin, do have some muscle but cos they're long they look thinner
Reply 29
I'm just over 6ft and I'm 186lbs(84kg/13stone4lbs). I'd consider myself a bit overweight.
(edited 11 years ago)
5ft10 75kg/11.5 stone
Reply 31
184 cm (just over 6'/just under 6'1"), 74kg, about 12% bodyfat at the minute
Reply 32
186cm and 88kg, about 10% bf.
Reply 33
Original post by hiding12
yeah pretty thin, do have some muscle but cos they're long they look thinner

Well only once i started using protein shakes and worked out i've got slightly build around the biceps. My arms are long aswell so yeah they do look thinner that way.
5'11, 76.3 kg or 12.02 lbs, im on a bulk phase at the moment though so thats quite a high weight considering im an Ectomorph.
Reply 35
Original post by DontBeJelBeReem
5'11, 76.3 kg or 12.02 lbs, im on a bulk phase at the moment though so thats quite a high weight considering im an Ectomorph.

how are you bulking up?
Original post by #JayJay
how are you bulking up?

At first, i tried to bulk up by just eating lots of food. Im talking take aways, chocolate, anything really so that i could increase my calorie count, DONT DO THIS!

Now i've learnt how to bulk properly, which is by counting your calories (there are several apps that can do this) and sticking to a diet plan. I now plan to eat 3000 calories a day, through clean foods such as your staple foods, milk, meat, fish etc. It's not perfect, and i 'cheat' a lot but having the odd take away etc, but its a much cleaner bulk than i had before. By doing this, you will see yourself getting bigger, gaining weight, with minimal fat gains. Right now my body fat is 14%, a little high, but in 5 weeks i will stop the bulk, start the cut, and hopefully look a lot better.
Reply 37
Original post by DontBeJelBeReem
At first, i tried to bulk up by just eating lots of food. Im talking take aways, chocolate, anything really so that i could increase my calorie count, DONT DO THIS!

Now i've learnt how to bulk properly, which is by counting your calories (there are several apps that can do this) and sticking to a diet plan. I now plan to eat 3000 calories a day, through clean foods such as your staple foods, milk, meat, fish etc. It's not perfect, and i 'cheat' a lot but having the odd take away etc, but its a much cleaner bulk than i had before. By doing this, you will see yourself getting bigger, gaining weight, with minimal fat gains. Right now my body fat is 14%, a little high, but in 5 weeks i will stop the bulk, start the cut, and hopefully look a lot better.

that's what I tried to do but I didn't gain very much weight. I just ate more and more, even if it's junk food and whatnot but it got me nowhere.

but i'll follow your advice
Reply 38
6'3" and 90kg Feels perfectly normal to me, not fat, not thin and big build.
5"10 and 63kg

Quick Reply

Latest