The Student Room Group

MySQA 2012

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RyJ
SQA:

[video="youtube;xLc5dVypsgc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLc5dVypsgc[/video]

I LOVE that song. Still won't do you any good, but I thought you'd like to know.
Original post by Ecosse_14
That may or may not be my plan :ninja:

Spoiler

Nobody puts SAM in the corner. Just saying.
Torture!!!!!
(edited 11 years ago)
Just the way we planned it. Mwhahahah.
Reply 525
Original post by mysqa
I LOVE that song. Still won't do you any good, but I thought you'd like to know.

Please please please
Let me, let me, let me
Let me get what I want
This time.

That was the message, in case anyone didn't get it...
Reply 526
Original post by mysqa
I've made a bit of a mess of hte countdown this year, because I counted tomorrow as a day. When in fact it'll all be over this time tomorrow...
one-week2.gif

That's what I was thinking, and why I proposed using how many sleeps were left, its just easier albeit a little childish, only 1 more sleep left ( if I dont get the results by the time I fall asleep)

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Desire Z
12 hours some of us will have them!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Can I ask - were any of you under the illusion that the results were coming out today? I ahve been deluged on Twitter with people thinking they came out on the 6th. I'm assuming it's a hangover from last year... (Ohhh, don't remind me...)
Reply 529
Original post by mysqa
Can I ask - were any of you under the illusion that the results were coming out today? I ahve been deluged on Twitter with people thinking they came out on the 6th. I'm assuming it's a hangover from last year... (Ohhh, don't remind me...)

Last year was great! But they obviously didn't know it was a massive error that got a lot of stick from the media...
There appears to have been an issue with Robert Gordon's University - I'm getting to the bottom of it and will get back asap.
Reply 531
So...does someone in the sqa just hit 'send' and the result just start being sent? :P if so, when do they start sending them??
No, we subcontract another company who do that sort of thing for a living. They send them for us. They are sent to arrive with you at 9am.
Original post by mysqa
No, we subcontract another company who do that sort of thing for a living. They send them for us. They are sent to arrive with you at 9am.

Can you confirm I will receive a text this year if I signed up last year?
Reply 534
Original post by mysqa

So what are the chances of us getting them at like 3 am. Would it be loads of us or only a couple. I imagine it would be a minority

Apparently Robert Gordon's University have emailed 370 applicants congratulating them on gaining entry to their business school. They stopped sending when they realised their error which they have admitted to. I'll keep you posted.
Original post by JaggySnake95
Can you confirm I will receive a text this year if I signed up last year?

Yes
Original post by humza100
So what are the chances of us getting them at like 3 am. Would it be loads of us or only a couple. I imagine it would be a minority

They all get sent out pretty much simultaneously, so I would just get to your bed and sleep.
Original post by mysqa
Apparently Robert Gordon's University have emailed 370 applicants congratulating them on gaining entry to their business school. They stopped sending when they realised their error which they have admitted to. I'll keep you posted.

can they not send out the rest please? haha
they are my insurance choice and it is horrible not knowing what is going on when some people know
extremely scary
Reply 539
Original post by daisiesandfashion
can they not send out the rest please? haha
they are my insurance choice and it is horrible not knowing what is going on when some people know
extremely scary

I've applied there too :frown: I was fine up until now. Hope it was only 370 , even though it is quite a lot

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending