Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Official Nottingham 2012 Firmers!!

Announcements Posted on
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icesally)
    Hi I've firmed for ancient history at Nottingham and will be in the Hugh Stewart Halls (grades permitting). Thought it would be nice to pop on this thread and say hi
    Hi there! How lucky that you got in to Hugh Stewart! I envy you!
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi I've firmed for ancient history at Nottingham and will be in the Hugh Stewart Halls (grades permitting). Thought it would be nice to pop on this thread and say hi
    Another Hu-Stuer! Hi!

What room have you been given?
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by helen-a-ravenclaw)
    Another Hu-Stuer! Hi!

What room have you been given?
    Naw, I didn't get into HughStu! I got a shared ensuite in Willoughby hall which is really far from classes! What kind of room did you get?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Starting in September to do Adult Nursing! Had a nightmare with accommodation but finally decided on Rayleigh Park so excited!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophieockenden)
    Starting in September to do Adult Nursing! Had a nightmare with accommodation but finally decided on Rayleigh Park so excited!
    Hi, how come the uni have already sent you an acommodation offer, when theyve sent me an email saying that ill be offered an acommodation within five working days after 17th August ?? (I applied for accomodation about 3 weeks ago ..)
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sirage94)
    Hi, how come the uni have already sent you an acommodation offer, when theyve sent me an email saying that ill be offered an acommodation within five working days after 17th August ?? (I applied for accomodation about 3 weeks ago ..)
    Maybe it's because the room type you chose is no longer available? So they need to wait until after people get their results (and maybe not meet their grades) before a room opens up for you? I'm not too sure about this, just a guess.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I've firmed for Adult Nursing at Nottingham and i have no clue about accommodation because my course is 44/45 weeks. Help?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sampanther101)
    Firmed Notts for Adult nursing got an offer of a place at Raleigh Park in Sillitoe Court xx
    I've firmed for Adult nursing too I'm not sure where to apply for accommodation, help?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I've firmed for Ancient History and Archaeology so we'll probably share some classes I'm in Willoughby though
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Any philosophy firmers? I fot Florence Boot hall
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oliviagunapalan)
    What events do they have during Freshers?
    Each day there will be fancy dress themed club nights. During the day there will be non drinking events, for example comedy evening or day trips to say Alton Towers. There will be something for everyone don't you worry!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hugh Stewart for Law!
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by et cetera)
    Hugh Stewart for Law!
    The Hu-Stu family is slowly and steadily building up ;D
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by simon.h)
    Me too, it's great to have found somebody else doing the same course!! Are you going for halls or private accommodation?
    Yeah its always nice to know someone before!! im going into halls, Raleigh Park you?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannah.green93)
    Hey, I just wondered, when you firmed Notts, did you find out whether you were in Nottingham or the Derby campus? cus im really confused about the Derby campus haha.

I don't want to be there and I want to apply for accommodation in Nottingham.
    I didn't know if we found out where we were or we just assumed we were in Nottingham unless we'd been told otherwise?
    Defo nottingham Erm well i think when you applied through UCAS and put the campus code in, there was the option of putting the derby or notts campus. So if you made sure you put the notts campus code in im sure you've got a place there id email them just to double check though if your worried.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophieockenden)
    woo im doing adult nursing too and staying in Raleigh Park! so glad to find someone hahahaha x
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    child nursing me and St Peter's Court xx
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by helen-a-ravenclaw)
    The Hu-Stu family is slowly and steadily building up ;D
    Lucky buggers, Hugh Stewart hall is the closest to Portland building :rolleyes:
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm typing this from a shared bathroom room in Lenton and Wortley, if anyone has any questions feel free to ask
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by karateworm)
    I'm typing this from a shared bathroom room in Lenton and Wortley, if anyone has any questions feel free to ask
    That's my first choice, so whats the bathroom and room like, give us your opinion? on a scale from 'Crack Den' being the lowest to 10 haha
    Salute and Respect!

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: October 12, 2012
New on TSR

The future of apprenticeships

Join the discussion in the apprenticeships hub!

Article updates
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.