The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by AkiraRyuu_
Sorry to interrupt you guys but, i am curious on which examination you guys are attempting? IGCSE or any other?

that's not a problem,...so..which examination are you on??
Reply 21
Original post by cisne
that's not a problem,...so..which examination are you on??

Im doing IGCSE. Pretty easy though. So how's Edexcel. I've done 1 exam in Edexcel and it was'nt THAT easy. Got an A :/
Reply 22
Im doing IGCSE. Pretty easy though. So how's Edexcel. I've done 1 exam in Edexcel and it was'nt THAT easy. Got an A :/

edexcel,...it'll be better if i stay silent:frown:
Mitochondria have their own DNA and two membranes
Reply 24
Akeed you can get an A. What did you get the first time. My sister got in her A-Levels an high A, only 6 marks from an A*, and I've seen the way she studied. She studied like hell, memorizing every page in the book, doing everything possible to be fully prepared.
Reply 25
Original post by cisne
edexcel,...it'll be better if i stay silent:frown:

Wow, Edexcel sure must be hard. Good luck to all of you.
Reply 26
Original post by cisne
here's it....

OMG. Thanks!! That's excellent!! [=
Reply 27

Original post by d_94
Akeed you can get an A. What did you get the first time. My sister got in her A-Levels an high A, only 6 marks from an A*, and I've seen the way she studied. She studied like hell, memorizing every page in the book, doing everything possible to be fully prepared.

Mmmm....it was my first time...... BTW, i'm thinking of taking 4 subjects instead of 3 in A levels. Is it a good desicion?
Reply 28
Mmmm....it was my first time...... BTW, i'm thinking of taking 4 subjects instead of 3 in A levels. Is it a good desicion?

If you're up to it, then it's okay. But remember its very tough decision. And also that in each subject there is alot of units in it, so you have to be prepared during exam time, to finish up everything
Reply 29

Edexcel is HELL :mad::mad::mad::mad:
Reply 30

Thnks alot..:smile:
Reply 31

Original post by d_94
If you're up to it, then it's okay. But remember its very tough decision. And also that in each subject there is alot of units in it, so you have to be prepared during exam time, to finish up everything

I really don't have any idea about A level examinations. Do they also come in different papers? or only one paper?
Reply 32

Ouch, now i'm only gonna stick to IGCSE's
Reply 33
Original post by d_94
OMG. Thanks!! That's excellent!! [=

your most welcome...That was very easy to understand, ...for me it was...but hope that's same for you too..and everyone else....
Reply 34
Original post by cisne
Thnks alot..:smile:

Your Welcome :smile:
Reply 35
Ouch, now i'm only gonna stick to IGCSE's

Don't worry, you can score if u have the WILL POWER:smile: I lack a bit of those superpowers,though..........:frown:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 36
I really don't have any idea about A level examinations. Do they also come in different papers? or only one paper?

Each A-Level Subject has 6 units. So if you want to do 4 Subjects, then you will be doing you'll be doing a lot of externals for one subject. Its very hard. As each unit is completely different from the others.
Reply 37
Original post by cisne
Don't worry, you can score if u have the WILL POWER:smile: I lack a bit of those superpowers,though..........

LOL, don't worry. Just jump in some toxic waste, you'll get some instantly. :P
Reply 38
What do you think is gonna come in Unit 2 Biology? ANYONEE???
Reply 39

Original post by d_94
Each A-Level Subject has 6 units. So if you want to do 4 Subjects, then you will be doing you'll be doing a lot of externals for one subject. Its very hard. As each unit is completely different from the others.

Oh, ic. Thanks :smile:
You just saved me from extra suffering. :P

Latest

Trending

Trending