Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

St. Mary's University Twickenham

Announcements Posted on
TSR wants you: get involved with Power Hour. 10-04-2014
Interview Discussion 30-01-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cheungstar)
    I see... what other university have you applied to ?
    Roehampton, LCC, Middlesex. How about you ?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LostArtOfMurder)
    Roehampton, LCC, Middlesex. How about you ?
    UWIC,Bath Spa, Kingston,Westminster
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stephlikesbooks)
    Oh really?? That's cool! Film and Pop Culture is my 2nd choice subject! What's it like? What are the lecturers like? I'm going to the Open Day on Wednesday 15th Feb
    Personally, I enjoy studying Film here but I know that others really don't. Some of the people on my course find it quite hard. If you are really enthusiastic about Film & Popular Culture you're going to enjoy it I think! The course is definitely harder and more challenging than I imagined it to be but it's manageable. Most of the lecturers are really nice and approachable, although there is one that I absolutely loathe... Some of the lectures are horribly dull at times, though. Sometimes we felt a bit lost at sea with our assignments too. It was not clear what they expected us to do but I think it takes getting used to. What I can tell you for certain is that I absolutely love being here, I couldn't imagine myself being somewhere else. I'd recommend everyone to come to St Mary's
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    UWIC,Bath Spa, Kingston,Westminster
    Cool Which have you heard back from so far ? And which one is your top choice ?
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    Sports Science course, and still waiting for an interview, as well as an offer. O_O
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Also, I have a question.

St Mary's sent me an email yesterday saying that because I will be a single honours student I need to choose a second subject and that this will give me flexibility at the end of my first year, should I wish to continue with the second subject.

Does this mean at the end of the year I can only choose to continue with one of the two subjects ? Or can I carry on with both ?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Cool Which have you heard back from so far ? And which one is your top choice ?
    4 offers so far Still waiting for Bath Spa. How about you ?

Apparently I am kind of struggle to choose between St. Mary and UWIC, as they both sounds quite nice in some ways...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Also, I have a question.

St Mary's sent me an email yesterday saying that because I will be a single honours student I need to choose a second subject and that this will give me flexibility at the end of my first year, should I wish to continue with the second subject.

Does this mean at the end of the year I can only choose to continue with one of the two subjects ? Or can I carry on with both ?
    You can carry on with both if you choose to.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Just got accepted - Media Arts.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    4 offers so far Still waiting for Bath Spa. How about you ?

Apparently I am kind of struggle to choose between St. Mary and UWIC, as they both sounds quite nice in some ways...
    I'm still waiting for LCC and Middlesex. But at this point I think Roehampton and St. Mary's are my favourites, leaning towards St Mary's now
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MissLee)
    You can carry on with both if you choose to.
    Okay, thanks
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BasedOnmind.)
    Just got accepted - Media Arts.
    Congrats again
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm still waiting for LCC and Middlesex. But at this point I think Roehampton and St. Mary's are my favourites, leaning towards St Mary's now
    Oh good luck! I am planning to go to St. Mary's too But I will see how things goes before I can actually decide it.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Congrats again
    Thank you. See you there ; )
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,

I have an interview at St Marys on the 20th for PGCE secondary geog, anyone else in the same boat? or has anyone had the interview and has any tips?

Thank youuu
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Oh good luck! I am planning to go to St. Mary's too But I will see how things goes before I can actually decide it.
    Thanks, good luck too
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Hi there,

I have an interview at St Marys on 20th Feb also for Geograpy!!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I also have a question, could you tell me a little bit more about the uni please? I have a conditional offer to do psychology but I haven't visted the uni yet. I'm going on an open day in March but I was wondering if you could tell me what its like to be a student there??
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Franny-Anny4488)
    Hi,

I also have a question, could you tell me a little bit more about the uni please? I have a conditional offer to do psychology but I haven't visted the uni yet. I'm going on an open day in March but I was wondering if you could tell me what its like to be a student there??
    Check out this: St Mary's University College, Twickenham reviews.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! This is exactly the type of thing I was looking for!

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By completing the slider below you agree to The Student Room's terms & conditions and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

You don't slide that way? No problem.

Updated: June 25, 2012
Article updates
Useful resources

Articles:

University of London Guide

Quick Link:

Unanswered London Unis Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.