Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

St. Mary's University Twickenham

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else going to the open day on March 10th ?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I have accepted my offer at St Marys, and it is now my firm.
    So keen to go.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jandersonn)
    I have accepted my offer at St Marys, and it is now my firm.
    So keen to go.
    Which course ?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Post-Application visit to St. Mary's on 26th April. Can't wait to go back
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I have accepted my offer too
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm looking for people who are going to St. Mary's to start a house share with in September. Message me if interested
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    St Mary is going to be one of my choice, but I m still not really sure if I want it as my firm choice or not...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm now officially a St Mary's student. Has anyone received a welcome letter, after contacting the Uni in order to confirm the place?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm now officially a student too! I haven't received a welcome letter yet.. Have you?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stephlikesbooks)
    I'm now a officially a student too! I haven't received a welcome letter yet.. Have you?
    No. I'm curious, when should we expect it?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    De Marillac,Cronin or Cashin? Any opinion would be appreciated.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BasedOnmind.)
    De Marillac,Cronin or Cashin? Any opinion would be appreciated.
    Have u received the forms for accomodation? Cause all i've got since I firmed them was an email about scholarships and things.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BeckK)
    Have u received the forms for accomodation? Cause all i've got since I firmed them was an email about scholarships and things.
    No. The accommodation information pack and booking would be sent by post from mid-May.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I've applied here as well! I applied for Film and Popular culture too! With Creative Writing though I heard back a while ago! When do you send your application?
    I applied for Creative Writing and Film & Popular Culture too! Are you thinking about going there? I'm torn as it definitely sounds like the best course, but the uni is so small and I'm not sure if it'll have the best atmosphere.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Anyone going to the April open day in just over a week?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by weusedtowait)
    I applied for Creative Writing and Film & Popular Culture too! Are you thinking about going there? I'm torn as it definitely sounds like the best course, but the uni is so small and I'm not sure if it'll have the best atmosphere.
    Hey! I changed Film to English, I just think it'll work better for me I've already accepted my offer I'm excited to go! I know it's small and I was worried about that too but when I got there, it just felt right Have you been to an Applicant Day?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I changed Film to English, I just think it'll work better for me I've already accepted my offer I'm excited to go! I know it's small and I was worried about that too but when I got there, it just felt right Have you been to an Applicant Day?
    No, I've only been to an open day. I didn't really understand if the ones they're asking us to now are applicant days or if they'll just be the same as the open days?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Also, does anyone know how likely St. Mary's are to let you in if you don't quite reach the requirements?

I'm required to get a B in English but I think that's going to be difficult (not because I'm not capable, but because circumstances have meant I've had to do all the studying at the last minute). So I think I'll probably get a C and I'm really worried that I'll not be able to go university this year because of it.

So does anyone have experience with this? Do you know if they've still accepted people if they've not quite got the required grades?

(If it helps, I expect to have about 300 UCAS points.)
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for Sport Science in Marys and got a conditional, just need to send over my leaving cert results (im irish ) and thats it! just wondering do you know much about accommodation and the likes?are the halls the best call for first year?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Firmed! For primary education so excited!

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 25, 2012
New on TSR

Get ready for SQA results day

Share your grade expectations for Tuesday 5 August

Article updates
Useful resources

Articles:

University of London Guide

Quick Link:

Unanswered London Unis Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.