The Student Room Group
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen

First year accomodation choices for Aberdeen Uni

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
I just booked a room in King Street Exchange, anyone got opinions on it? :smile:
Student Outside, University of Aberdeen
University of Aberdeen
... So yes Aberdeen accomodations aren't that great... Looking forward aha
I'm anticipating an offer soon :rolleyes:
Reply 163
Has anyone got an offer yet? Someone I have been speaking to on twitter got his today for crombie, I'm not sure if they're doing it by each accommodation or alphabetically.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by Alt__x
Has anyone got an offer yet? Someone I have been speaking to on twitter got his today for crombie, I'm not sure if they're doing it by each accommodation or alphabetically.

No :frown: I want one to find out what flat I'm in!!!
I want to be on the first floor ideally, it's high up, but not too high. I wouldn't like it much to be on the ground floor :s-smilie:
Reply 165
Know someone who got an offer for Adam Smith today but I haven't heard anything back yet personally.
Reply 166
Original post by Alt__x

Got my offer today for NCC, flat 6b :smile:. My name is at the end of the alphabet so don't think they're doing it that way.

Hey I got my offer of accommodation today too! New Carnegie Court, flat 26A :biggrin:
is anyone else staying there or anywhere in hillhead actually? it would be nice to speak to someone before we go! x
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 168
I dont have an offer yet. RAGING. They better hurry up.

Reply 169
Is everyone who is getting offers for accommodation holding an Unconditional University offer?
Reply 170
Original post by CJRyan
Is everyone who is getting offers for accommodation holding an Unconditional University offer?

Yeah, it says on their website that you must have an Unconditional, and the people like me with Conditional offers have to wait 'til august ><
Reply 171
Original post by kirsti
I dont have an offer yet. RAGING. They better hurry up.

They seem to be doing it by the different types of accommodation, today seems to be NCC meaning I didn't get my second choice. I'm hoping this means I got first choice rather than lower than 2nd!

Reply 172
Original post by Alt__x
They seem to be doing it by the different types of accommodation, today seems to be NCC meaning I didn't get my second choice. I'm hoping this means I got first choice rather than lower than 2nd!

I noticed that trend aswell. Means i never got my 3rd choice. Fingers crossed they hand out South House tomorrow!

Where's my offer aaaarhsifkdoaspwoskd.
I just want to know if I got SH or not!
Reply 174
Original post by cgraham15
Where's my offer aaaarhsifkdoaspwoskd.
I just want to know if I got SH or not!

Same!!!! It's driving me mad!

If you don't get your first choice can you appeal or are you just stuck with whatever you're given?

Original post by Alt__x
Same!!!! It's driving me mad!

If you don't get your first choice can you appeal or are you just stuck with whatever you're given?

Haha no I doubt you could appeal, cause all the rooms would probably be taken :L
NCC 15 :smile:
Reply 177
Just got my offer! Im in Crombie block A, anyone else??
Original post by KateM.
Just got my offer! Im in Crombie block A, anyone else??

ah so Aberdeen is giving out offers :biggrin: because most offers I've seen were for NCC I assumed it was just the company who owns them and that Aberdeen could still be ages away in giving offers, but maybe not!
Reply 179
I got mine for South House today. Im sure yours will be following soon!
Cheers
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending