The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

De Montfort Accommodation Sep 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Hi...code is really good am already at dmu so many students are using code. or you can just look for private if you want to house share...
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
nice place but expensive, must be v posh
I'm at oxford court which 69 a week with bills and cleaners, awesome
Reply 42
I'm moving to Oxford court, an there is hardly any information on it! Any help, thanks x
Hi, Yeah, I'm there too, moving in next week soo excited, been on a tour there. From what I see it's got a 8mb internet (dedicated and guaranteed, they said its same system as unite), laundrette, cycle rack, and next to polar bear pub, top of bonners lane so will be next to lecture rooms. They clean the flats every week & take the rubbish out. The others I looked at were a longer walk - dunno if I could get back in between lectures.
Rooms have large desk, shelves, wardrobe, bed ... All clean. Larges kitchen, shower room and loo, another loo. Not ensuite but I can put up with that cos I'm payin half what liberty and the others charge ... £59 a week, no bills. Yay saving about 3000 a year so got more spend budget. I'm a first year too but don't wanna be ripped off with halls, too expensive and too far away. Other first years there too but mostly 2nd and 3rdz HTH
Reply 44
Original post by tonimaclintock
Hi, Yeah, I'm there too, moving in next week soo excited, been on a tour there. From what I see it's got a 8mb internet (dedicated and guaranteed, they said its same system as unite), laundrette, cycle rack, and next to polar bear pub, top of bonners lane so will be next to lecture rooms. They clean the flats every week & take the rubbish out. The others I looked at were a longer walk - dunno if I could get back in between lectures.
Rooms have large desk, shelves, wardrobe, bed ... All clean. Larges kitchen, shower room and loo, another loo. Not ensuite but I can put up with that cos I'm payin half what liberty and the others charge ... £59 a week, no bills. Yay saving about 3000 a year so got more spend budget. I'm a first year too but don't wanna be ripped off with halls, too expensive and too far away. Other first years there too but mostly 2nd and 3rdz HTH

M not sure when I move In but I think it will be the 21st! Abit late like! But I'm so excited x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending