The Student Room Group

AQA Maths Pure Core 1 MPC1 Jan 13th 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 400
Has anyone got the paper for may 2012 core 1 aqa and also the mark scheme.
Thanks
Reply 401
Original post by Ayesh123
Has anyone got the paper for may 2012 core 1 aqa and also the mark scheme.
Thanks

ive got it
there u go check attacments
Original post by kiyubi
ive got it

Could you please send it to me too?
thanks
Original post by kiyubi
ive got it

and me aswell
Easy!!!!!
How did everyone find the exam?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ben Hayward
How did everyone find the exam?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Easy as Pi, I dont think there was any integration questions was there ? For the part where it gave u differentiated form and told u to find the equation of it (5 marks) did u just put it in the form of y=...... the same form when u differentiate you get dy/dx ?
Original post by dannyb2012
Easy as Pi, I dont think there was any integration questions was there ? For the part where it gave u differentiated form and told u to find the equation of it (5 marks) did u just put it in the form of y=...... the same form when u differentiate you get dy/dx ?

To find the curve on the 5 mark question you had to integrate dy/dx and then sub in to find C. I don't think theres any other way to find y= without integration. :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

'Easy as Pi' and you failed to recognise that you had to use integration to find the original equation. Alright then.
Reply 409
we need more posts on this thread cmon everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!
i think this exam ws easy fr everyone that grade boundaries will fly high up in the skyyyyyy!!!!!!
Lrn2readthreadtitle
Reply 411
LOL!!!

No!!! You integrate dy/dx. To get an equation in the form y=......+c Then you sub in the coordinates to find the value of +c and then you have your final equation.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending