The Student Room Group

Worried about my ex :(

Lately, my ex keeps telling me' how he feels stressed out with uni (he's in his final year). He says that uni makes him feel depressed. He's never actually been into his studies and he just scraped a 2:1 in his second year. He was supposed to resit an exam, but apparently his course lecturer let him off or something. He told me' how last year his friends used to do his work for him, but obviously because it's his final work no one can help him..he's on his own.

So anyway, he said to me last night he just wants to cry everyday. I felt so sad and I was lying in bed crying for him :frown:. I don't know why..but my tears just came out so naturally. I feel so helpless. He's my ex, but he's one of my best friends now. It affects me so bad when he's down. It's like a part of me just dies :frown:
You're probably still harbouring some feelings for him, which is perfectly normal.

You can be there as a friend for him without it going any further.

It sounds like he needs some friends around him to encourage him to get motivated - doing his work for him previously isn't exactly motivating him to get down to it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending