Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

One direction are awesome.

Announcements Posted on
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hennnaa)
    let's dance for a while, heaven can wait we're only watching the skies, hoping for the best but expecting the worst, are you gonna drop the ZAYN or not ;D

LET US DIE YOUNG OR LET US LIVE FOREVER, WE DON'T HAVE THE POWER, BUT WE NEVER SAY NEVER, SITTING IN A SANDPIT, LIFE IS A SHORT TRIP, THE MUSICS FOR THE SAD MAN.
    drop the zayn looooool , who is ur favourite anyway ??!
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iesians)
    lol no way !! hashtags are aweosme just yesterday 1Dsextape was trending hahahaah !!! i love directioners lol....and you know demi and niall im so happy omg i love demi and niall i hope they date !!!
    OMG yes, I saw that trend ;D we've got so much power, twitter-wise as a fanbase! aw I love Demi and Niall, they're soo cute! :')
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    drop the zayn looooool , who is ur favourite anyway ??!
    AHA, yep! I love them all equally :') But Zayn does have that little special place in my heart :')
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    AHA, yep! I love them all equally :') But Zayn does have that little special place in my heart :')
    OMG !! me too... its like we both are lost sistas lol his shyness and composure ...and VAS HAPPENIN !! OMGEEEEEE and his eyes !OH GAWD !!! and yes he is pakistani thats why too.. did you see him say mein tumse pyaar karta hoon !! i kinda melted !! lol
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    OMG yes, I saw that trend ;D we've got so much power, twitter-wise as a fanbase! aw I love Demi and Niall, they're soo cute! :')
    lol ikr !! did you see niall singing GYHAB it was so effin cute !!! lol
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    which direction do 5 gay guys walk?

in one direction

bu dum dum...tsst
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    OMG !! me too... its like we both are lost sistas lol his shyness and composure ...and VAS HAPPENIN !! OMGEEEEEE and his eyes !OH GAWD !!! and yes he is pakistani thats why too.. did you see him say mein tumse pyaar karta hoon !! i kinda melted !! lol
    OMG yes we are ;D aha, I love his eyes, his hair, everything! I'm not pakistani, but still, it just shows that people from south asia are just as amazing :') yeah I've heard that, my heart cried :'D
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    A thread on one direction shouldn't be classed under "Music"
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KameronK)
    A thread on one direction shouldn't be classed under "Music"
    Cause having your first album debut at the top of US charts isn't making music.
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    OMG yes we are ;D aha, I love his eyes, his hair, everything! I'm not pakistani, but still, it just shows that people from south asia are just as amazing :') yeah I've heard that, my heart cried :'D
    henna !! OMG UR NAME IS SO PAKISTANI!! its wonderful ! OMG AND ZAYN ON ENERGY JUICE IS HOTNESS OVERLOADED !OMGGGGG the way he moves and says liam drink it drink it !! AH !!!! gonna die now :P
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Cause having your first album debut at the top of US charts isn't making music.
    Having an album debut at the top of the charts doesn't mean you're making music, it means you're making money.
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    Having an album debut at the top of the charts doesn't mean you're making music, it means you're making money.
    DUH !! its an album!! people buy it cuz its amazayn !!! and an ALBUM has MUSIC IN IT !! hope that clears out ......lol
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Correction. They're somewhat good-looking, not 'awesome'.
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hannah-A)
    Correction. They're somewhat good-looking, not 'awesome'.
    uh uh correction !
    they are
    AMAZAYN
    FABULOUIS
    PHENOMENIALL
    BRILLIAM
    EXTRAORDINHARRY !!!!!!!
    1D=perfection !!!!!
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    DUH !! its an album!! people buy it cuz its amazayn !!! and an ALBUM has MUSIC IN IT !! hope that clears out ......lol
    Music is a creative art in which emotions are expressed through rhythms and melodies, tell me, what makes you think a bunch of suits writing catchy lyrics for the sake of some talentless but attractive boys, to make millions of pounds, is a form of art?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by daveywavey)
    Anyone else love them?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDv7efxb4No&ob=av2e

Here is their acoustic version of One Thing.
    After reading this post, I assumed you were a screaming teenage girl who 'loves' Harry Styles.
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    Music is a creative art in which emotions are expressed through rhythms and melodies, tell me, what makes you think a bunch of suits writing catchy lyrics for the sake of some talentless but attractive boys, to make millions of pounds, is a form of art?
    will agree with you , but seriously you gotta love them just for their perosnalities not music maybe . they are so real and down to earth , i bet if you have seen their video diaries or interviews.......
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    will agree with you , but seriously you gotta love them just for their perosnalities not music maybe . they are so real and down to earth , i bet if you have seen their video diaries or interviews.......
    Yeah, i suppose they might be nice guys, it just pains me to know that they're seeing music as a means to make money as opposed to a means of making something beautiful and artistic. Oh well, at least Justin Bieber wrote most of one of his songs once.
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, i suppose they might be nice guys, it just pains me to know that they're seeing music as a means to make money as opposed to a means of making something beautiful and artistic. Oh well, at least Justin Bieber wrote most of one of his songs once.
    i think im in love with you after that comment .....lol.....can you please keep talking ......lol
    • 49 followers

ReputationRep:
    i think im in love with you after that comment .....lol.....can you please keep talking ......lol
    Woo go Justin! Team Justin!!

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: August 26, 2013
New on TSR

Find out what year 11 is like

Going into year 11? Students who did it last year share what to expect.

Article updates
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.