Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

One direction are awesome.

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    1D (and their sociopathic "fans") are a cancer on the music industry. Where is the ****ing chemo???? Where is the next Kate Nash or Muse (both old style)??? Save us and our ears PLEASE
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oHellno)
    I didn't once say I hate 1D, I like some of their songs, some of their faces but I also understand why some people don't like them.
    And I can assure you they did not just add dates for the fans, whoever sorts that out for them saw an opportunity to make loads more money and they took it.

You don't have to believe it.
    Okay, understandable, sorry, I get overly defensive.
    No I know their management are complete ********s who deserve to die. They work the boys overly hard (atm they're homesick and just want to come home) and they did see the money opp. but what I'm saying is that almost everything goes through the boys (especially tours) before being released. So they agreed on tour dates for fans, otherwise they wouldn't have agreed to a ridiculous amount of dates.
    But could you at least tell me who you met?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr Good Manners)
    1D (and their sociopathic "fans") are a cancer on the music industry. Where is the ****ing chemo???? Where is the next Kate Nash or Muse (both old style)??? Save us and our ears PLEASE
    get off this thread.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Super_Nerd(:)
    This too, good god. My friend is besotted by them and I said something along the lines of 'Harry likes 'em old eh? ' CLEARLY just in jest, and she looked ready to pounce on me. I mean really?!
    Luckily, I've not had that with Directioners myself yet. I've had it with Beliebers and Monsters though. Sounds like an overexaggeration on her part though xD
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hennnaa)
    get off this thread.
    When One Erection stop filling my ears with AIDS everytime I walk into a bank or shopping centre, I will. Till then I'm staying here to inform everyone One Direction are the worst group of all time and they (along with their fans) are killing music

Cheers
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Actually, Louis tweeted me, so he does know I exist, thank you very much.
    The boys do care for us as fans, you obviously know ****k all, cause they do so much for us. :')
    I do know that one day, I will probably move on and not love them as much anymore, blah blah blah, I've heard it all before, but those boys have inspired me, no matter what anyone says, they're brought together millions of people (girls and guys) who all love them and their music. We're all one big family, no matter how cheesy that sounds. It's true. You'll never be able to experience that feeling, but if you ever do, you'll be amazed.
    They're all my fricking age, so I don't really know what you're talking about when you say older if Harry, who is the youngest out of the five, is 3 months older than me.
    Don't hate on them if you don't know anything about them. Just jealous. Pshh.
    Go out there and make millions, break world records, make history, then come back to chat bull****.
    You're a perfect example of the emotional, idiotic fans (with terrible music taste may I add) Oh wow he tweeted you?!?! He has already forgotten your name, they tweet lots of girls... Inspired you how exactly? How are you one big family? You can say all that crap but you have nothing to back it up, just mindless rambling.

It doesn't matter if you're the same age... Boy Bands are only popular when they're young, when they're older the silly younger girls grow up and become uninterested. Jealous of what exactly? Having 15 minutes of fame and being considered a joke by anyone who isn't a hormonal teenager...
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Liam lost his shoe, and it was a pretty upsetting experience for them
    OH NO THE TRAGEDY! haha, if that's the worst of their troubles then I am jealous....
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    How can a joke band where not one person can sing get to number one in America? Then again, this is the same nation that voted Bush in twice, think their troops are in Iraq to "protect their freedoms" and worships Kim Kardashian.

How can one nation have so many useful idiots??
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    Lol, obviously a :troll:

:lolwut:

You're serious?

1 sec lemme just :getmecoat: and leave Society.
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    My ex girlfriend loved them so much.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Just gangbang them OP.
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DontWantYourBloodMoney)
    The first song they released was catchy, but I fear they've ruined chinos for me as the influx of utter bellends wearing them since their existence has been overwhelming.
    So true
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Just saying - Louis is 20, turning 21 this year. So yeah. But thanks for not being rude
    However, one of them's just recently turned 18. Meaning that when they got together he was what, 16?

I find it strange when fully grown women find boys attractive.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Surely I can't be the only one who has their troll-dar turned on here?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr Good Manners)
    When One Erection stop filling my ears with AIDS everytime I walk into a bank or shopping centre, I will. Till then I'm staying here to inform everyone One Direction are the worst group of all time and they (along with their fans) are killing music

Cheers
    just wondering why you're hating on a band you don't even ****ing know?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jordan_1)
    You're a perfect example of the emotional, idiotic fans (with terrible music taste may I add) Oh wow he tweeted you?!?! He has already forgotten your name, they tweet lots of girls... Inspired you how exactly? How are you one big family? You can say all that crap but you have nothing to back it up, just mindless rambling.

It doesn't matter if you're the same age... Boy Bands are only popular when they're young, when they're older the silly younger girls grow up and become uninterested. Jealous of what exactly? Having 15 minutes of fame and being considered a joke by anyone who isn't a hormonal teenager...
    alright, no need to call me stupid, you freak, bad music taste? can you do better? Then go out and record an album that tops charts and then come and tell me. -.-
    They've inspired us to follow our dreams, they're all just normal boys with extraordinary lives, they just auditioned for TXF not expecting all this to happen.
    Family. That's obviously something you haters can never ever understand, and that's really sad. We have inside jokes, we stick together through times when our family, fandom whatever you want to call it, might break, we're one big family because we're all fans of these boys.
    15 minutes? It's been almost 2 years, sorry but, they've come so far in this time, I'm pretty sure it's longer than '15 minutes'
    Getting to the being considered a joke by anyone other than a hormonal teenager. Sorry but they wouldn't have been signed if they were a joke.
    Is Ed Sheeran a hormonal teenager? No. But he's friends with them and still likes their music enough to write for them.

Don't hate on people you don't know.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MHRed)
    However, one of them's just recently turned 18. Meaning that when they got together he was what, 16?

I find it strange when fully grown women find boys attractive.
    yeah Harry was 16 on TXF.

But that's just Caroline Flack wannabes?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dude where's my username)
    how can a joke band where not one person can sing get to number one in america? Then again, this is the same nation that voted bush in twice, think their troops are in iraq to "protect their freedoms" and worships kim kardashian.

How can one nation have so many useful idiots?? :s
    i smell a troll.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jordan_1)
    OH NO THE TRAGEDY! haha, if that's the worst of their troubles then I am jealous....
    You know the dictionary definition of Mob don't you? Obviously not. Let me tell you: A mob is a large crowd of people, esp. one that is disorderly and intent on causing trouble or violence.

Trouble and violence were both caused. Liam lost a shoe because someone pulled it off, two of the boys were pushed over and hair was yanked.
    Sorry, but if that's quite a small amount of damage in your books, then you've obviously had no parents to bring you up right as a kid.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    alright, no need to call me stupid, you freak, bad music taste? can you do better? Then go out and record an album that tops charts and then come and tell me. -.-
    They've inspired us to follow our dreams, they're all just normal boys with extraordinary lives, they just auditioned for TXF not expecting all this to happen.
    Family. That's obviously something you haters can never ever understand, and that's really sad. We have inside jokes, we stick together through times when our family, fandom whatever you want to call it, might break, we're one big family because we're all fans of these boys.
    15 minutes? It's been almost 2 years, sorry but, they've come so far in this time, I'm pretty sure it's longer than '15 minutes'
    Getting to the being considered a joke by anyone other than a hormonal teenager. Sorry but they wouldn't have been signed if they were a joke.
    Is Ed Sheeran a hormonal teenager? No. But he's friends with them and still likes their music enough to write for them.

Don't hate on people you don't know.
    Please for the love of god be quiet. Crazy Frog managed to reach number 1 in the Uk charts, doesn't mean it's any ****ing good! They are not popular for their music but for their looks and that is why they sell, that is why the sign.

I wont understand the inside jokes or sticking together? Eh yes I will because I have REAL friends... you know where the interaction goes both ways?

Btw you might want to look up what a 'metaphor' means. I obviously did not literally mean 15 minutes :rolleyes:

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: August 26, 2013
New on TSR

What is sixth form like?

Share your story!

Article updates
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.