Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anti-white racism - do people actually believe this rubbish?

Announcements Posted on
Live webchat: Student Finance explained - on TSR from 2 - 3pm 17-09-2014
Got a question about Student Finance? Ask the experts this week on TSR! 14-09-2014
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sammydemon)
    Why would you be proud of something that you didn't choose? Does your life consist of so few achievements that you must resort to this?

Unless of course you are proud of your race becuase it empowers you and makes you feel superior, therefore you celebrate it with pride.
    Are you seriously saying it's wrong to encourage people to be proud to be who they are? Because not encouraging that has caused a wave of anorexic teenage girls.
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SomeoneSaveMeNow)
    Dp of Pat Condell? Go away you lunatic.
    I suggest you focus your 'lunatic' insults on HateRacists - I, at least, advocate racial equality.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tufc)
    I'm sorry? You just called Hitler better than the USA and Britain: the two countries fighting the hardest to stop him from killing people based on race.
    Yeah I did because that was the better option for them. Hitler wasn't threatening to invade Iran while America was. So Iran went to Hitler in order to protect themselves. In return Hitler got oil, and the Iranians were free to do as they please. Thats how international relations work. The Iranians didn't want their country becoming an enslaved colony.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tufc)
    I suggest you focus your 'lunatic' insults on HateRacists - I, at least, advocate racial equality.
    you hate Muslims. You advocate racial equality but you want Muslims oppressed. You hate religious tolerance.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I'm sick of all this us and them. I may sound like an overly liberal hippie, but it all seems very unecassary.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PendulumBoB)
    The fact that you deny the brutality of a slave trade which still continues to this day and is still as disgustingly barbaric as it was then, shows that whilst the white countries still have their problems, they are by far the most tolerant and willing to accept what they have done, but I'm sure this will all be dismissed as Western propaganda.
    It ended ages ago. I'm sorry but I didn't read the rest of your tripe. :rolleyes:
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HateRacists)
    How the hell is that possible? To win an election based on 30% of votes caste. Ridiculous. The actual figure is close to 60% whence they got a majority. Anyways the Nazis were treated like Gods and their crimes were passively approved of by Germans.
    You are so, so badly informed it's not true. Do you honestly think you need over 50% of votes to win an election? :facepalm2:

No party has had over 50% of votes in a general election in the UK for decades.
    Here's a really good anomaly for you: in 1951, the Conservative Party won the general election, despite the fact that overall, Labour got more votes. And in 1974, Labour won, despite the Conservatives getting more votes. See if your afflicted brain can work that one out :teehee:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alphabet)
    You obviously have no idea about Hitler's rise to power, why are you even commenting?
    Because its a prime example of how racism is so prevalent in white culture.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tufc)
    You are so, so badly informed it's not true. Do you honestly think you need over 50% of votes to win an election? :facepalm2:

No party has had over 50% of votes in a general election in the UK for decades.
    Here's a really good anomaly for you: in 1951, the Conservative Party won the general election, despite the fact that overall, Labour got more votes. And in 1974, Labour won, despite the Conservatives getting more votes. See if your afflicted brain can work that one out :teehee:
    No I think you would need at least 40% - I checked that figure and its true. But still the passivity of Germans with respect to racial equality is just stunning.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sammydemon)
    Why would you be proud of something that you didn't choose? Does your life consist of so few achievements that you must resort to this?

Unless of course you are proud of your race becuase it empowers you and makes you feel superior, therefore you celebrate it with pride.
    A person's race and who they are, are just not separable (this is not to say that I support racial supremacism); unless of course you believe that we are souls floating around God's attic which are randomly selected to be beamed down into a random zygote at conception.

What makes you what you are, are your genes and the genetic combination which gives you your traits also give you your ethnicity, it's like saying, "Don't be proud of your family because you could have been born to any couple" well no, no other couple has the genetic combination which my parents do, so it's just not possible that I could have been born to any people apart from my parents (unless they both have secret twins who also had a kid which recieved the exact same genetic combination I did-so pretty unlikely).
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tufc)
    Are you seriously saying it's wrong to encourage people to be proud to be who they are? Because not encouraging that has caused a wave of anorexic teenage girls.
    There is not a dichotomy of pride and shame; it is possible to feel neutral about something, like having a certain number of eyelashes on your right eye or toenail length.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    It ended ages ago. I'm sorry but I didn't read the rest of your tripe. :rolleyes:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mende_Nazer

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Sudan

Then you're either a troll, very ignorant or racist yourself.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Because its a prime example of how racism is so prevalent in white culture.
    'white culture'? Hmm, you know, I've always thought we, the British, were different from the French, Germans, Italians, Swiss, Americans, Hungarians, Austrians, Russians shall I go on? But no, our skin colour means we're all the same doesn't it?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    you hate Muslims. You advocate racial equality but you want Muslims oppressed. You hate religious tolerance.
    Muslims are the most intolerant, bigoted, misogynistic people on the planet.

Muslims do not deserve to our tolerance, because Islam is inherently intolerant
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alphabet)
    'white culture'? Hmm, you know, I've always thought we, the British, were different from the French, Germans, Italians, Swiss, Americans, Hungarians, Austrians, Russians shall I go on? But no, our skin colour means we're all the same doesn't it?
    White culture = different culture from white countries.

Do you find that extremely difficult to understand, is it really that hard for you
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Blue & Red Lights)

Not really. Its been proven otherwise. White stereotypes of non Whites don't count.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    No I think you would need at least 40% - I checked that figure and its true.
    Wrong. 1974 election, Labour win with 37.1% of the vote.
    • 20 followers

ReputationRep:

That person is all those things you said but don't label all of them like that.
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tufc)
    And what about Iran and Syria? Two Muslim countries that collaborated with the Nazis in WW2. The point I'm trying to make is that you are wrong to generalise in this way. WW2 wasn't about a fight between different races. It was a fight between a racist ideology, and a non-racist ideology. People of all different ethnicities fought on each side, so to try and turn it into a white war is absurd, and just plain (yes, I'm going to say it) racist.
    This is untrue. Iran was neutral until Churchill and his boys decided to invade for the yummy-dummy oil with the commies.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    White culture = different culture from white countries.
    What?

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 3, 2012
New on TSR

Writing your personal statement

Our free PS builder tool makes it easy

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.