The Student Room Group

Do girls really notice spots?

I have a fair few on my face, not so I am looking really red, but so that they are noticeable. I have always wondered whether girls really notice them or not...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
yh we do!!!!! you should know by now girls ain't blind!
Original post by Jsee
I have a fair few on my face, not so I am looking really red, but so that they are noticeable. I have always wondered whether girls really notice them or not...

Depends, if they're not red and angry then not much, but if they're purple and you're covered in them, then yes.
Reply 3
Original post by Jsee

they prob would, men aren't lucky enough to have makeup to conceal them though
Reply 4
I'd say we notice... are you wondering more whether we actually care or not?
Well we obviously see them, as has been said, it depends whether we care about them or not.

My boyfriend has some spots (but not full blown acne) and while i know they're there I don't care about them, doesn't make his face any less attractive :smile:
Reply 6
I guess we have to assume you mean "do girls care". And the answer is that shallow girls do care, others don't. I personally wouldn't care, especially since I still have some spots.
Yes girls notice them...boys dont...
Reply 8
Original post by RDavies93
I'd say we notice... are you wondering more whether we actually care or not?

Yeah, ok then, do girls care?
Reply 9
Original post by Jsee

Well, I personally don't. They're temporary and if the guy's nice enough then it doesn't matter how they look really. Everyone gets them at some point after all :smile:

Obviously it's a matter of opinion, but if a girl turns you down because you have spots, then I'd say she's not worth your time.
Original post by Jsee

MYTH. Girls are not blind to spots, they notice them.

:angry::colondollar::colone::eek::cool::rolleyes::mad::s-smilie::confused::o:D:wink::smile::frown::tongue:
Ich Bin Ein Jamdoughnut
Reply 11
Original post by TruetoMyself

haha, yeaaaaah, keep telling yourself that :wink:
Reply 12
no i don't think girls really care that much! depends on the person but it should be no worry we have all had the odd blemish :smile:
Original post by TruetoMyself

What? guys notice spots.
My ex had a few spots on his face but it didn't stop me from finding him attractive. I've also always had spots myself since starting puberty so it'd be silly of me to judge someone on something like that. If it doesn't affect your overall attractiveness much then I wouldn't care much about the spots.
Reply 15
If I notice them I don't really pick up on them (if that makes sense). I look at the whole face - that's what determines how handsome someone is. Like most people I go for a combination of personality and looks but in reality looks are just a preference and for me personality is far more important.
Original post by tehFrance
What? guys notice spots.

It was a joke in reference to the title of this thread. We guys have two eyes just like women :smile:
Unfortunately, at this tender age of youth..us girls are SHALLOW -I think we need to take tips from the movie SHALLOW HALL WANTS A GAL

But there are ways to work around this by boosting your character, I've often found that the not so looking guy (in my eyes of course) could pull a STUNNING girl..I used to wonder...'what?!?!! how!!!?! haaaa?!!?!' but realised why when I spoke to the guy myself...THEY'RE USUALLY SMOOTH TALKERS!!!!!!! which makes me go all *googoo eyed* ...BUILD up your character and personality..and those spots will disappear like *clicks fingers* THAT!
my high school crush had spots/acne ...i didn't care about it though as i still found him handsome.it was more a bout his personality and characteristics that i never even noticed them
Reply 19

Original post by Jsee

a person cant help how his or her skin reacts and its entirely not your fault. There are loads of things you can do to tend to your skin and help it heal so you dont get them quite as badly ( like diet, facial stuff) but no i dont particularly care myself i look at the person and their personality not whats attached to his chin or where ever :/ plus i would never comment about it because everyone has feelings and can get hurt by things as small an issue as this so dont worry about it be who you are and be confident x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending