The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 1
I'm also quite curious about this, too. I've already accepted UCL's offer as my firm, but I don't particularly want to send my form off early if there's gonna be no advantage.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
well i just went to an open day and picked up and accomodation booklet for this coming year which has an accomodation form to fill in also. The booklet stated that the forms should be submitted no later than the 31st May.

regards
--marty
Reply 3
I would assume that its not first come first served as there are many without replies.
Reply 4
Hi, I'm having some probs with the accommodation application form. I have chosen catered but many people are telling me that the food is not that good. I'm an international student not used to European food. Is the food really that bad in catered?

Yeah, for the preference for catered intercollegiate halls, I have put Connaught and International Halls, does anyone knows whether there are still any single rooms left there? Is it too late to apply now?

If I answer no to the question are you prepared to share a room if there are no single rooms and then there are no more single rooms, can I change later?

Can anyone provide me with some first hand information concerning the intercollegiate halls? What would be a reasonable price to put for the maximum weekly rates section? I'm a bit lost. Thx
parag
I'm also quite curious about this, too. I've already accepted UCL's offer as my firm, but I don't particularly want to send my form off early if there's gonna be no advantage.

Don't think it's an advantage. You could always ask them but I strongly suspect it isn't. But you really should just get it over and done with it...
Reply 6
Why on earth did someone drag this more-than-two-months old thread back into the light? Anyhows, if you're intending to apply for intercollegiate halls, you should have it sent so that UCL gets it before the end of this month (UoL prefers it that way). That info is available in the acc booklet.
Reply 7
President_Ben
Don't think it's an advantage. You could always ask them but I strongly suspect it isn't. But you really should just get it over and done with it...

Too late, I sent it off a month ago :p:

Latest

Trending

Trending