The Student Room Group

Does anyone have a mark scheme for OCR Science Exam (higher tier) B1 C1 P1

Hi.
Diid anyone else do a higher tier science B1 C1 P1 on thursday 12th January 2012??
And does anyone have a mark scheme??
:s-smilie:
Reply 1
I did the same test as you. I'm looking for an 'unofficial' mark scheme of some sort aswell because I might of get two questions wrong :/ What was your answer for the question about what was the mass of the ice put in the orange drink? And what did you put as the answer for why Billy's blood takes a different time to get rid of the alcohol? Thanks, if you have any answers you want to compare you can ask
dont wory about it. i did this last year and got 100%, i did do it in june. even got a 100% in B2C2P2. I am like the best in my year at science though. But a lot of people get a* in the exam dont worry. most of the answers will be on past papers anyway as they use them a lot. Wait are you guys doing this new course thinjg? unlucky ,, i heard they mark you on quality of written commmunication
Reply 3
Original post by GreenLantern1

dont wory about it. i did this last year and got 100%, i did do it in june. even got a 100% in B2C2P2. I am like the best in my year at science though. But a lot of people get a* in the exam dont worry. most of the answers will be on past papers anyway as they use them a lot. Wait are you guys doing this new course thinjg? unlucky ,, i heard they mark you on quality of written commmunication

Yeah, they do now. There are three 6 mark answers in the exam. One for Biology, one for Physics and one for Chemistry and they're all marked on quality of written communication
Original post by 1337
Yeah, they do now. There are three 6 mark answers in the exam. One for Biology, one for Physics and one for Chemistry and they're all marked on quality of written communication

Oh mate unlucky. I f you look in our past papers the most a question is out of is 3. And you will get either 1 or 2 of these 3 mar questions in it. We even had like 2 multiple choice questions overall. Half the time two out of the four choices were obviouly wrong. Those exams were really easy o I can see why they are trying to make it harder. I was in the wrong year as controlled assessments were introduced to us first, but thankfully I missed this. Good Luck guys!
Reply 5

Oh mate unlucky. I f you look in our past papers the most a question is out of is 3. And you will get either 1 or 2 of these 3 mar questions in it. We even had like 2 multiple choice questions overall. Half the time two out of the four choices were obviouly wrong. Those exams were really easy o I can see why they are trying to make it harder. I was in the wrong year as controlled assessments were introduced to us first, but thankfully I missed this. Good Luck guys!

Aha thanks :smile:
Reply 6
Thankyouu guys for the advice.But I'm really worried and I want to see and check where I went wrong. Atm i cnt even membaa wat questions cm up :frown: :s-smilie:
Original post by Aaisha.Akhtar
Thankyouu guys for the advice.But I'm really worried and I want to see and check where I went wrong. Atm i cnt even membaa wat questions cm up :frown: :s-smilie:

There's nothing you can do about it now, so just wait till 8th March (Results Day) and see what happens there.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending