The Student Room Group
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews

Scroll to see replies

I hope you get the offer PunkiePixie *fingers crossed* Would you not go to any of your others? Actually I can't really talk as I don't particularly want to go to any of my other offers!
Well they've now got about 4 days left to reply. I'll be sooo unimpressed if they take an extension although that means you've got longer to decide right?
4 days and counting...
St Salvators Quad, University of St Andrews
University of St Andrews
Renza
MNI Parrotman???? It's Renza ^_^ (Woaw I'll feel really stupid if you're not the MNI Parrotman)

They rejected you?!

Well... I gotta say. Seeing all these great candidates getting rejected does make me feel sorta' better. But still... They need to build a bigger uni or something... expand on to a nice field or something nearby... I dunno... :rolleyes:

I emailed the admissions office and got a letter to my house telling me 11% rise in applicants... yadayada... good candidates rejected.

I still would have gone to Edinburgh (and I can prove that statement if you ask me to)

The same one Renza, I told you i'd signed up here after months of lurking anyway. They hadn't rejected me as of yesterday night. Ucas track seems to be down now, so who knows what's happening....Still Edinburgh sounds awesome!

Good luck PunkiePixie!

EDIT: Just checked track I have an AAB offer for St Andrews! Yay! Definatly going there, just need to persuade my family!
Thanks! Congrats parrotman! Youre so lucky :p: x
Work on the family, im sure they'll cave in! St andrews is lovely!
Thank you PunkiePixie, i'll go start now!
Just to update you guys... I GOT AN OFFER! - Today!!! I screamed the house down, it was quite hilarious, im in scotland atm so i scared the hell out of all my relatives!
Only a week after thier supposed deadline, but at least its something! They did boost up their offer, from ABB to AAB, so pending on grades St A's here i come.. or not - woo gap year!
I really hope if anyones still waiting to hang in there, they did say to me the next two weeks max, good luck and congrats to everyone!

(im really sorry if any of this comes across as bigheaded or boasting, im just extremely happy, just spent all day shopping in bonnie scotland to come home to an offer! So im so sorry if it seems like im bragging, im just insanely happy and relieved! Toodles! x x x)
Reply 165
Well done!! Don't apologise for being so excited - I'd be quite concerned if you weren't. :smile::smile:
Don't worry PunkiePixie, I can assure you I was worse... :tongue:
Wow well done punkie pixie! And you should be that excited! I'm glad they didn't take the 2 weeks they said they might. There's still hope...!
I raised such a din in my house that my mother, who was outside, tried to run into the house to see if I was alright, and hit the transparent sliding door head on!

*feeiling guilty"
Is there anyone apart from me who still hasn´t heard? Anyone?! :confused:

Latest

Trending

Trending