The Student Room Group
Students at work, Bath Spa University
Bath Spa University
Bath

bath spa uni applicants 2012 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I recieved my conditional offer for history on 5th jan and just got back from visiting the uni today:smile: it looks pretty, really concerned about being cut of if it snows though.
Students at work, Bath Spa University
Bath Spa University
Bath
Reply 21
i had an email few days ago! :smile: have you heard anything??
I am still waiting for mine to come... will they send you the notice once they had made a decision?
Reply 23
I've applied for Education studies at bath spa. Haven't heard back from them though and starting to panic since it's the only uni I've applied for :s-smilie: So hope they accept me - I don't wana go anywhere else!
Original post by Gem101
I've applied for Education studies at bath spa. Haven't heard back from them though and starting to panic since it's the only uni I've applied for :s-smilie: So hope they accept me - I don't wana go anywhere else!

I've applied for Education (Primary) too, as my first choice! :smile: Still havent heard back from them, not even an acknowledgement.. But I did send my ucas off quite near the deadline..
Reply 25
Original post by tiffanylily93
I've applied for Education (Primary) too, as my first choice! :smile: Still havent heard back from them, not even an acknowledgement.. But I did send my ucas off quite near the deadline..

Ah that's such a relief! I'm exactly the same- I was close to the deadline too so glad to have found someone in the same boat :grin:
Reply 26
Still waiting on Primary Education at Bath Spa too! Sent mine off before Christmas D: Hopefully we will hear back sooon (:
Original post by BethanWheeler
Nope, I haven't even had an acknowledgement :/ i so want to go there!

have you still not had a reply? jeez theyre taking their time i would hate that!
Reply 28
Just got my conditional offer studying Biology with minimum of 280 tariff points overall and 220 from A level and grade c in biology got more than enough tariff points so just working towards getting that c anyone else going to bath spa for biology?
Offer for EEE!!!!!! :biggrin:

EDIT: sorry, it was university of bath not bath spa, totally wrong thread. DOIK :facepalm:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 30
Original post by Gem101

I've applied for the same and not heard, apart from a nice postcard this week saying they've received my application. I applied on Jan 4th.
Reply 31
Original post by SWPanda
I've applied for the same and not heard, apart from a nice postcard this week saying they've received my application. I applied on Jan 4th.

I applied around on 10th Jan and haven't heard anything. They've got until 24th March to reply though so I'm trying not to panic :s-smilie:
I got a mass email from Admissions today. It apologised for not replying earlier. It said they were having to consider making offers carefully in the light of the OFFA decision.
I guess this means they have had some places cut and I might have wasted a Ucas choice
Reply 33
Original post by Benjamin Eva
have you still not had a reply? jeez theyre taking their time i would hate that!

finally got a conditional offer from bath spa yay! :smile:
Reply 34
I've just got a conditional offer - so relieved! :biggrin:
Reply 35
Got my offer the other day too {: relieveed!
just got an offer from Bath Spa! Yay!
got my offer from bath spa a while ago but just wondering if anyone has applied to do english lit??? :smile:
Reply 38
Hey is anybody going to study Business and Management?
Got my Jan exam results back yesterday and they have pretty much guaranteed my place there so I can't wait now.
Also has anyone applied for their accommodation yet, I'm not sure where to apply :/
Reply 39
Hey im applying for accomadation now but have no idea what to choose i really want newton park but the construction is really putting me off. :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending