Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

AQA Economics Jan 31st 2012 Unit 4 Exam

Announcements Posted on
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kanamandy)
    Yes it's true but the question asked about the growth in productivity, the economic growth...mainly about supply-side. And I think private sector consumption does not mean the investment which to develop further development. Anyway, the exam's over.
    Yeah exactly, I focsed on supply side benefits too, i.e higher revenue for government without increasing tax rates, therefore using this money for spending on other projects which would shift LRAS curve right. Did you write something along the same lines ?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by roy2)
    Yeah exactly, I focsed on supply side benefits too, i.e higher revenue for government without increasing tax rates, therefore using this money for spending on other projects which would shift LRAS curve right. Did you write something along the same lines ?
    umm, I might do it but I do not remember clearly what I wrote now. :/ Really sorry
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    the mark scheme says the sustained growth question was about living standards and rising income per head... fml.
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imsosuperman)
    the mark scheme says the sustained growth question was about living standards and rising income per head... fml.
    do you remember which question the sustained growth one was?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Where is the mark scheme ?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    have you seen the mark scheme...:eek: by the way, does anyone have the question paper?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    It's impossible for the mark scheme to be out yet.... put it up if you can please ?
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kanamandy)
    have you seen the mark scheme...:eek: by the way, does anyone have the question paper?
    I wish

Every time I ask if I can keep it because it's only going to be either thrown out or given to my teacher anyway and everytime she looks at me as if I've sworn witchcraft up on her first grandchild or something.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    This was one of them papers where you can't really tell if you have killed it or not? Just have to wait and see! I though section B was a little harder than normal considering most people would have expected fiscal, monetary pol and not BOP, unemployment and exchange rates.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tonyadam)
    oh yeh and finally, did anyone mention for india question in conclusion, something along the lines that if india do not reduce protectionism then their economic growth will not be of any importance to the UK and thus other markets around world will be more important such as US and EU...........
    i sort of wrote it differently that it may be unimportant however that's if they are doing tariffs against all country's if its against the UK only then it may affect us more as other country will get better trade and the UK will be left behind.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    does anyone have the mark scheme for jan 2012 econ 4 exam ?

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: May 20, 2012
New on TSR

Student in a Million awards

All the results from our prize-giving night

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.