The Student Room Group

Celebrity Crushes?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80

Original post by Mm_Minty

Original post by Mm_Minty
Oh hai there :awesome:

Really? You should see them live and his entourage XD Took me forever to get him to sign my ticket!!! (worth it though, he's so cute in person!!!) what do you mean by that? No longer like him or EM's music?

Ahhh, that's totally it! I still think he's adorable but I miss the old him :frown: I mean, where are his hats and sideburns??? :O

Hmmm, I've never really thought they sounded familiar, although ther is this Irish band called the shower scene (funnily enough I first heard of these guys when i went to see Elliot Minor) and the lead singer sounds almost exactly like Patrick, it's spooky o.O

EM still play live? Last I heard they were on a break?
I think I've sort of grown out of their music - I find I have a favourite band/singer every year! '08 was FOB/EM, before that was Mcfly, '10 was Tokio Hotel (I had a HUGE crush on the lead singer! Nearly spent like £500 to see them live in Paris :redface:)
With EM, I think I just got bored =/ Like, there will always those 3 or 4 songs that you can't just let go (for me it's Parallel Worlds and Still Figuring Out) but other than that, they're not what they used to be =/ it's sad :cry2: I kid. :tongue:

Ahh Patricks hats! :love: I was never a fan of the sideburns as I was of the chubbiness :biggrin: He looked so adorable! Now he's just gorgeous - no cuteness anymore :frown:

I'm checking out The Shower Scene now and omg, you're so right! The singer does sound like Patrick! :ahee:
Original post by runtoyou

Original post by runtoyou
x

Haha! My English teacher (50 year old) calls him "sex on legs" :lol:
Reply 83
Jordan Henderson

Oh just kill me please :eek:
Reply 84
Original post by Vixen47
Haha! My English teacher (50 year old) calls him "sex on legs" :lol:

haha you're English teacher has great taste :biggrin:.

But I don't think there's many actors these days that are as handsome as a young Brando.
Original post by Nfergs
:perv:

oh my god. <3
enrique :love:

EDIT: neg rep?! whyy??
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 86
kate Beckinsdale
Original post by Agenda Suicide
I have a mild obsession with Katy Perry.

Okay... a huge obsession.

I can cure that :-)

Reply 88

Reply 89

(edited 12 years ago)
Penelope Cruz

And my signature :smile:

(edited 12 years ago)
John Taylor circa 1984

(edited 12 years ago)
Nicki Minaj && Kim Kardashianxx
Reply 95
Original post by animalnitrate
John Taylor circa 1984

Eeek my mum used to have a crush on them out of Duran Duran
:love:

1) Ellen Page

2) Emma Watson

3) Bonnie Wright
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 97
Sonam Kapoor

Original post by Aylish
Eeek my mum used to have a crush on them out of Duran Duran

Your mum has excellent taste :smile:
Orlando Bloom.
Viggo Mortenson, but only as Aragorn <3
I have an odd crush on Rupert Grint.
Ryan Reynolds.
Scott Maslen.

And...Alan Rickman as Severus Snape. I don't even care how old he is. His voice is so lush <3

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending