The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

bloo
In the good way, or the "can't find anything else nice to sat about them" way?

yes, because they are a collective.... ^o)
Reply 21
I'd say don't worry about it. It might bother you but I'm sure no one else really minds. If they do, they're not worth your time.

I'm kinda short (5ft2" I think (?).. or 1.55m) so I prefer shorter guys.. it's just more practical :p:
I'm 21 and abt 5ft6-7. I just stopped growing several years ago and I absolutely hated being so short especially since all my friends were taller. However now I don't let it bother anymore so I don't mind it like I used to. There are plenty of shorter guys out there. You just need to rise above it and not let it dampen ur confidence. If you're confident about who you are the ladies will come...trust me.
Don't worry about it, girls come in every shape and size too so there're plenty of petite girls around. Your height in no way detracts from your attractiveness. I'm 5'7 so I tend to like guys who are a bit taller than me but at the end of the day it's personality isn't it? Besides, I think girls my height and plus are more in the minority, most of my mates (at least) are more in the 5ft-5'4 range.
Reply 24
you're not short! anyway short guys are cute :smile:
Reply 25
You're not short! Besides, I'm 5'4" and my boyfriend's about your height I guess. It's so much better than being with a tall guy - one of my exes was a foot taller than me. I literally had to jump to kiss him, which was just daft. Far better that people like me can rest their chins on your shoulder cutely.

I'm also convinced that I read somewhere that people keep growing until they're in their 20s, especially guys, so don't give up!
Reply 26
this will sound so stupid :redface: being around tall friends make me fell insecure and lowers my confidence.almost all of my family members are taller than me (including my mom:mad: :frown: :mad: )!!!!

apart from having ure legs broken and then reconnected (^o) ) what natural methods are there?

cheers guys!
Reply 27
My girlfriend's exactly 5'; I'm 5'10".

Oh dear.
Reply 28
You can do very little but learn to accept it, and deal with it.
Reply 29
Tomásíona - Mháire
you think thats short im 4'11 and coming 18 in 5 months......now that my dear is short!!!!!! what age are you anyway if you dont mind me asking?

Yay, someone else who is my height! I am just 17
Tomásíona - Mháire
you think thats short im 4'11 and coming 18 in 5 months......now that my dear is short!!!!!! what age are you anyway if you dont mind me asking?

if ur a lad not 2 b funny b dats classed as a dwarf
Reply 31
lil_minx
if ur a lad not 2 b funny b dats classed as a dwarf

Put your lips to your screen, and kiss your green 'goodbye'.
Anonymous
i find that i'm short for my age and it really bothers me cos all my mates are like 6foot. im 5foot 6, male and so short.:frown: :frown: :frown:

what can i do to make me taller?

Meh it doesn't matter that much. Height isn't everything. I'm 5foot 4 and haven't grown for about 3 years now so I'm taking this to be my height for the rest of my life. My boyfriend is about the same height as you and he's nearly 20 so not likely to grow anymore (if at all) either. Just don't worry about it.
Reply 33
Anonymous
i find that i'm short for my age and it really bothers me cos all my mates are like 6foot. im 5foot 6, male and so short.:frown: :frown: :frown:

what can i do to make me taller?

stand in cow dung.. haha.

i am short too, i have been the smallest all my life. don't let it get to you - and remember, the best things come in small packages :smile::tsr2:

plus my bf is 6 foot, i am only 5.. doesn't bother us though.
I like shorter guys! they are better than tall guys.
Reply 35
i think playing basketball and doing swimming a lot, + good diet help immensely.
Reply 36
hey i really like the basketball and swimming idea. i guess ill take these up!

also i heard that yoga was supposed to be good, but i reckon general stretches will do for me.

any pills/medicine that could help?
Reply 37
Anonymous
am 18.

i really really really wanna b taller :mad: HELP

i think i read somewhere that guys dont stop growing until 21??

i heard that girls stop growing at 18. im 19 and in the past 2 years i have grown an inch. i think its when your wisdom teeth sop growing that you stop growing. makes sense too, cos teeth are bone.

anyway. 1) body build - i find short, stocky muscly guys give the impression of being bigger than they are 2) talk louder and be confident. this makes you seem happy with your height and less insecure also loud people seem big 3) i LIKE short guys. i wouldnt date a guy taller than 5'7 or 8. and im 5ft 3. so do not worry about pulling girls
Reply 38
vertical stripes maek you look tall and so do slightly flared jeans, u can gel ure hair up or just live with it, being short aint that bad (altho i'm not short i'm 6'1 one of my best friends is 5'5 and it doesnt bother him
Reply 39
i dunno i think flared jeans on guys is a real turn off

Latest

Trending

Trending