The Student Room Group

Weirdest nicknames given to you in school…

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Donkey.

I had no reason to complain.
One of my mates is called "Minty" because his last name is Murray.
Reply 22
My Biology Teacher often reffered to me as "Future serial killer" ... must have been because i want to do dentistry.... or mabye it's the "to kill" list i carry around :colone:
Someone once nicknamed me 'Shrew', to this day I have no clue why.

And once someone started singing 'What's that coming over the hill is it a monster' as I was walking near them, they saw me and kept singing, replacing 'Monster' with my name. Ever since then I was called Monster. Random as.
Nunu from The Teletubbies. Before my friends would even get a chance to eat their dessert, I've already finished my lunch :biggrin:
Duck...
Please explain? Not even as an enderment, as in the thing the kid killed in 'About a Boy'.
Reply 26
Wiz (short for wizard).
Ducky. they wanted to call me '****y' but this would be inconvenient to shout down the hallways and get my attention.
Tea Bag. -.-

Brilliant.
well some people called me Seán...

not really sure why :iiam:
Reply 30
We had this Nigerian teacher for French once. She was taking the register and when she came to my name (Thomas) her accent and the way she pronounced it made it sound like she said "dumbass"

... So yer I'm known as dumbass by some :colondollar:
Recently I gained the nickname Poobold. :colondollar: Several of my friends decided to change their Facebook names to something witty. I couldn't think of anything. Some guy suggested Poobold for my last name (Newbold) and it seems to have stuck. :mad:
Reply 32
Teetho, only because my surname rhymes with Teeth :facepalm:
Reply 33
We had a friend called Durex :smile:
He was called Jonny really, caused great amusement, as after about 6 months of calling him it he began answering to it!

I used to get Ruthasaurus...
Reply 34
we called my ginger friend charizard for a year
i was always blinky
Reply 36
I get called Lems because that's what my questionable handwriting warps my name into when jotting things down quickly. I'm also called other things which I'm not inclined to release on the internet...
Reply 37
posh boy ... because i wore a shirt from armani once... name stuck and its a bloody pain being stereo typed as a posh snob because of the way i dress -_-
Reply 38
Muslim/Hijabi/Taliban/Marsbar/Millie (my cat) :lol:
Sugartits... Cheese... Squishayyy lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending