The Student Room Group

Weirdest nicknames given to you in school…

Scroll to see replies

I got called Hovis Best of both or Hovis for short.
This was because I was fat and had moobs. So I had male genitalia and breasts.
Ingenious really.
Called one of my friends 'Pat the Ripper' as he was notorious for being a creepy drunk around women...
Original post by That Bearded Man
^^^^^theres no evidence of that :biggrin:

You, sir, are making the assertion, therefore the burden of proof lies upon you :pierre:

:h:
Original post by medbh4805
You, sir, are making the assertion, therefore the burden of proof lies upon you :pierre:

:h:

Rasputin had a reputation for sleeping around, women through themselves at him. Alexandra was mesmerised by the fact he was "healing" her son, she trusted him to such an extent he began interfering with her decisions as leader of Russia. :borat:
Reply 83
Captain Hornblower.:s-smilie:
Original post by That Bearded Man
Rasputin had a reputation for sleeping around, women through themselves at him. Alexandra was mesmerised by the fact he was "healing" her son, she trusted him to such an extent he began interfering with her decisions as leader of Russia. :borat:

I am aware of this. But this is hardly conclusive evidence that she herself was having an affair. Nothing but seculation and scurrilous gossip :pierre:
Reply 85
Sugarcane bandit

me and friends were labelled sugarcane crew by a maths teacher cause we had a sugar fight in school with 4 kilobags
Prosty, relating to prostitue because once me and my friends were walking and he casually handed me £20 and apprantly I took it secretivly so they assumed I was a prostitute
Pizza boy :confused:

This was only until I was in Year 9, because by then the people who called it me left. However in my second year of uni I was on a bus in Manchester and two of them were there and shouted down the bus "PIZZA BOY". I don't even know where the name came from, or how they even recognised me in a completely different city after six years :confused::p:
Reply 88
Not mine, but we had an 'orgy' - pronounced or-ghee. Short for Orgasm Spasm, because we said when someone pushed him he sounded like he was having an orgasm.
I never had a nickname at school, my car in sixth form had more nicknames than me: Screaming Metal Death Trap, The Deathmobile, and Momo-chan to my best friend (after a character in my favourite manga :tongue:).
Chunky Bum, Chunkster, Cornflake, Trezzer, Squig, Fizz/Fizzkins, Pae/Paella. I still get the last 2 :biggrin:
Reply 91
My sister's is Mr Lonely :tongue:

She's currently the only person in the entire Sixth Form (both Year 12 and 13) doing Textiles. It's her favourite subject and she wants to carry it on as a career, but absolutely NO ONE else seems to like it. So being the supportive friends and family that we are, we decided to mock her for it :biggrin:
Original post by defuzion
boner boy cause I got hard in gcse biology over a diagram of a vagina

edit: YES I am serious... lol

Not as bad as me... I had a boner and some guy noticed and recommended me to do a presentation in front of the whole class...
Reply 93
george clooney
Reply 94
Lettuce. Because my name is Gem (Gemma) and I am short, hence Little Gem, hence Lettuce.
Original post by GemG
Lettuce. Because my name is Gem (Gemma) and I am short, hence Little Gem, hence Lettuce.

I feel your pain, I was Midget Gems for a while.

Twinkle Toes (I had sparkly shoes for a bit)
Germa Sniff-I had a LOT of colds in one year

Although the best has gotta be a student teacher in DT, we call him Mr. NumNum or Mr. Sexypants :biggrin:
Reply 96
I used to get called either Mad Lizzie( there was a fitness women on TV at the time with the same name) or Bizzie Lizzie.
Ive had a few!

Nearly all the way through primary school i was known as 'Bush' because i had really frizzy hair.

Been called 'Gimli' for quite a while now cus im super short with gingerish hair. (Love my friends)
Reply 98
CV to the 10. CV are my initials and "to the 10", well, hope it does not sound showy, but was referring to my supposed brain size :biggrin:
Also "Mr. Fox" or "Sir Fox" in my school in Ghana, where I was a teacher. They could not pronounce my German surname and changed it to "Fox", which sounded quite similar :biggrin:
Reply 99
Carrack Obama and Kazakhstan are possibly the oddest I got :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending