The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

New thread :biggrin:
Original post by Mess.
If you can make a banner then that would be great :yep: I am not very good at creative things but a banner that incorporates a link to this thread would be great as people could then put it in to their sigs :yep:

The table idea is a good one :beard: If anyone wants to make one then I will make sure it keeps updated :yy:

Any sort of history, be it about the stadium, teams, trophies and any player profiles you want to do would be great! And very welcome to the thread.

I'll start working on some stuff.
nice, we're now above the liverpool.
Reply 63
:facepalm2: Newcastle just moved above us :facepalm2:
Reply 64
There was a banner link made a few years ago. It might still be on the sig off my old account.
Subscribed.
As promised yesterday, that blog http://lfcunderkenny.wordpress.com/2012/01/15/the-not-so-magnificent-7-2/

Feels a bit geeky, but c'est la vie.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 67
Mess.
x Like last thread, maybe put whole team sheet, of course, it needs to be updated unlike last time.
Original post by lazy smurf
As promised yesterday, that blog http://lfcunderkenny.wordpress.com/2012/01/15/the-not-so-magnificent-7-2/

Good stuff - though you published that piece twice. :wink:

Do your about section - you can add a twitter feed too. And publicize the hell out of it - you can set it to automatically post new pieces on facebook and twitter. And bug LFC biased journalist for RTs - like Tony Evans/Barrett from The Times.
Original post by Kevmeister
Good stuff - though you published that piece twice. :wink:

Do your about section - you can add a twitter feed too. And publicize the hell out of it - you can set it to automatically post new pieces on facebook and twitter. And bug LFC biased journalist for RTs - like Tony Evans/Barrett from The Times.

Published it twice because the first contained an error, didn't know how to edit. I'm a true amateur at this. I'll look into the twitter feed thing now.

And thanks.
Closed the gap on Arsenal to one point :awesome:
Original post by lazy smurf

The only players I'd take out of that list are Podolski, Soldado and Cavani tbh. And even then, its doubtful they'd even come to us.
Reply 72
1 point behind Arsenal, we're still in it.
Reply 73
There's nobody we can buy tbh.

We're led to believe that the Bent chase is over, or never was, so it's Defoe, this Luuk De Jong or somebody else unknown.

Sad really, we just need to score goals and win games. We need somebody with more drive and desire for those games we draw against lower sides.
Reply 74
Original post by Jim-Jam
There's nobody we can buy tbh.

We're led to believe that the Bent chase is over, or never was, so it's Defoe, this Luuk De Jong or somebody else unknown.

Sad really, we just need to score goals and win games. We need somebody with more drive and desire for those games we draw against lower sides.

I wouldn't be unhappy with somebody like Luc Costaignos coming in on loan, as he'll be wanting to impress to try and break into the milan team so will likely put in some performances
Reply 75
Chelsea must be pleased, great weekend for them so far.

We've actually got a really tough February/first week of March ahead of us..
Reply 76
Original post by Pn94
1 point behind Arsenal, we're still in it.

And NUFC.

:smug:
Reply 77
Original post by Zerforax

If united and city draw that would make it even better. At least we're safe in the top 4...

for now
Reply 78

But on the positive side, we've got a great run in after that. That's what gives me hope of top 4. Only bad thing is that we look incapable of beating the sides we should be so expect draw after draw, although we are traditionally stronger in the 2nd half of the season I suppose.

Spurs have a really tough run coming up too.

Original post by TM94
And NUFC.

:smug:

Oh yes, and NUFC :biggrin:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 79
So according to Bruce Grobbelaar (on talk****e earlier) we're in for a South American striker from Holland, and are close to signing another striker too.

The striker from Holland is rumoured to be David Texeira, Uruguayan u-20.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cW_yqoZQj3o
(edited 12 years ago)

Latest