The Student Room Group

Do you wear perfume daily?

Scroll to see replies

Yes, it helps drain out my B.O!
Yep. I feel horrid without any on.
I had loads about 6 months ago, but they all ran out and I couldn't afford any more, so Istarted wearing body sprays and it's just not the same.
I got loads more for my birthday and Chrismas this year though, woohoo!
Reply 22
Everyday! Wouldn't leave the house without it on!
I do one spritz of perfume every day I'm planning to leave the house for more than just a quick trip out and back, and a few more if its a special event. But that doesn't mean daily since I don't leave the house every day. My perfume has still lasted me a very long time, at least a year I think. It just makes me feel a lot more secure, kind of a safety blanket, otherwise I always panic that I'll smell weird.
I only really wear it on more special occasions/nights out. I prefer it that way, because it makes it more of a 'special' thing - if you wear it every day, you stop noticing it yourself, as do other people.
Reply 25
I have less expensive perfumes I wear for uni and work, and nicer ones I wear for special occasions or days/nights out. I wear it whenever I leave the house and I keep a small bottle in my bag usually.
Reply 26
I'm not bothered about which perfume I wear everyday - whether expensive or cheap - as long as it smells nice :smile:

I generally always keep one in my bag too, incase I forget in the morning..
I wear perfume everyday. Never really wore it until I was 14 and I got a bottle of Vera Wang Princess for my birthday. Didn't wear it much though. Following birthday I got 5 bottles of perfume (or something ridiculous) from various people so I've kinda been wearing it everyday ever since. I have 11 bottles of perfume but I normally switch between two for a month then change. Only ever finished 1 bottle of perfume ever though and that was only a small (25ml ?) bottle of Dolce and Gabanna light blue. I now have a 75ml bottle of it and it's nearly finished. Probably my favourite perfume. You can wear it everyday but it's a nice one to wear out as well. I know other people hate it but I love the smell of A+F perfume. I have their classic perfume and A+F No. 1. I've only ever bought one bottle of perfume and it wouldn't be something I buy just because it's so expensive but yet I've seemed to accumulate quite a collection.
Reply 28
Yup I use it everyday. I bought this bottle of perfume at the airport and it's lasted me for more than a year. :smile:
Reply 29
Yes I always wear perfume every day. I have about 8 different ones at the moment so it's hard to judge how long each bottle would last if I used the same one every day, but 100ml honestly should last you ages. Sounds like you got a good bargain!
Reply 30
I wear perfume everyday, its part of my morning routine, but I usually get enough as gifts for birthdays etc to last me...
But if I run out of my favourite stuff I usually buy it on eBay, I find its a lot cheaper than high street prices.
I wear mine daily
Eau de toilette daily. Hate going out without it on.
Most normal people do, why do you think people say commoners smell?
Reply 34
I spend £70 on a bottle and wear it everyday but it lasts such a long time, it's eu de parfum. It's worth it I feel like I smell good all day :smile:
Reply 35
Original post by Emor
I bought some perfume for the first time yesterday. Prior to that I thought it was a bit of a con and that body spray sufficed but nope perfume's definitely a lot more noticeable!

I was just wondering how often people wear their perfume? I have a 100ml bottle of CK summer and it cost £13, I was planning on wearing it everyday, though idk? £13 doesn't seem that bad every couple of months, but I think it was cheap because it was on sale.

Opinions? General discussion regarding perfume for a newbie?

EMZ=]

I like to wear it every day! All of my perfumes were gifts so I have about 3 or 4.... I use one for every day use, 3 sprays in the morning because I like the smell. :biggrin: I only use the really posh ones for special occasions.
I try to wear perfume everyday, provided I can find the bottle. :lol:

Current favourite is "The Smell of Freedom" from Lush. Almost makes me want to go out with myself, it smells that good. :wink: It's kinda weird, I don't have it in a spray bottle, it's like a stick that you rub on your wrists and stuff, but I reckon it should last a fair while, less than £10 for the little one I've got as well. :biggrin: But I have several others as well, I'm not the "Wear the same perfume all the time forever and ever" kind of girl. I just like nice-smelling things, not fussed about brands. Perfumes don't stick to me all day though, and alcohol-based ones smell awful on me. Shame, but oh well. Got loads of itsy-bitsy-teeny-weeny bottles for Christmas from my parents, they're adorable! And they're really quite nice. Not in spray bottles so they're hard to put on without pouring the whole bottle on myself, so I flick it round my room, makes it smell gorgeous. :lol:
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 37
Original post by laughylolly
I wear perfume everyday. Never really wore it until I was 14 and I got a bottle of Vera Wang Princess for my birthday. Didn't wear it much though. Following birthday I got 5 bottles of perfume (or something ridiculous) from various people so I've kinda been wearing it everyday ever since. I have 11 bottles of perfume but I normally switch between two for a month then change. Only ever finished 1 bottle of perfume ever though and that was only a small (25ml ?) bottle of Dolce and Gabanna light blue. I now have a 75ml bottle of it and it's nearly finished. Probably my favourite perfume. You can wear it everyday but it's a nice one to wear out as well. I know other people hate it but I love the smell of A+F perfume. I have their classic perfume and A+F No. 1. I've only ever bought one bottle of perfume and it wouldn't be something I buy just because it's so expensive but yet I've seemed to accumulate quite a collection.

Light blue is one of my favourites too - wear it almost everyday. I started off with a 25ml and now I have to get the 75ml bottles :biggrin:
Reply 38
Daily :smile: Like to smell good.
Reply 39
Yes, I wear perfume daily

Quick Reply

Latest