Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do you wear perfume daily?

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
  • View Poll Results: Do you wear perfume daily?
    Yes
    68.18%
    No
    27.27%
    Other?
    4.55%

• 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Yep I wear pefume everyday, unless I'm having a lazy day :P
    • 29 followers

ReputationRep:
    I wear aftershave daily :sexface: A friend bought me some when I said I'd never owned any before (I hadn't - it's expensive!) and now I swear by it.
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yes, Polo Black forever <3
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    I wear it everyday, however mine aren't very fancy ones, I wear the Gwen Stefani Harojuko Lovers ones, they're really nice. I have "Music" and "Lil' Angel"
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I wear my perfume every day, my mum works in Boots so I always get perfume from her at birthdays and Christmases because she can get some of them really cheap - there's a couple of days in the year where employees get 50% off on top of their usual discount, which adds up to about 72.5% off, so she can get a £50 bottle of perfume for like £13 so she always stocks up for me I think she's got me my presents for the next decade or so
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    I wear perfume daily, it always makes me feel better if I'm having a bad day - at least I smell good even if I'm feeling rubbish
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    No, not brought any perfume for an absolute age!.I just use impulse, my fave is the New York one as it smells a tad like "Be Delicious" by DKNY.
    • 21 followers

ReputationRep:
    If i remember then i wear it everyday. I always wear body spray though Boots vanilla :sogood:
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    I agree there's a noticeable difference, but it costs a lot more. I save mine for going out
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I actually don't- shock horror!

I'm only 15 though and only wear it when it's a occasion!

I just always think a nice shower and decent deoderant is enough. My mum wears alot so maybe that's put me off it. I tend to think most of them are a bit overwhelming tbh.
    I actually hate the fact of using up a bottle because i'm a bit of a cheapskate!

I don't think many people in my school do actually :P
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .Heather.)
    Light blue is one of my favourites too - wear it almost everyday. I started off with a 25ml and now I have to get the 75ml bottles
    Yeah, what I love is that it's not too light but not too strong either. I love citrus-ie perfumes in general.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    never used perfume unless i was going somewer ... but got a nice versace and another perfume that smell nice n havebeen using it daily since
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Everydays cos my fragrance smell too good and I can never get tried of them.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I'm very paranoid about how I smell, though I shower daily, always use deodarent, etc, and people always compliment me on smelling nice, but I'm still paranoid, so yes, I wear perfume every day - I also usually have a spare bottle of it (as well as deoderent) in my handbag.

every day, I wear one of the following:
    Chloe EDP, Armani Code EDP, Chanel chance eau tendre, Ghost the fragrance, D&G number 3 (L'imperatrice). I will also wear most Calvin Klein perfumes, but what I listed are my favourites.

I don't like cheaper perfumes. I think they generally smell horrible and the smell fades after an hour, whereas with what I wear I can still smell it on my clothes the next day.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I put it on every day generally My favourite one of the moment is Lacoste - touch of pink but it doesn't last very long as it's just an eau de toilette. I'm going to ask for a nice eau de parfum for my birthday I think. Might go and have a quick look for some nice ones now!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    When I have college I mainly use just a simple body spray. Currently using Ted Baker body spray ( got a free rubber duck with it )

I do like to wear aftershave to college, but I would prefer to wear a really nice one when I'm going out with friends. I don't know if anybody understands but it doesn't seem so special if you wear it all the time
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    I didn't used to (apart from the brief phase I went through when I inherited my mum's Chanel No. 5), but since I rediscovered my Sarah Jessica Parker Covet Pure Bloom that I got a few Christmases ago, I wear it most days, apart from if I'm not going out. I adoooore that perfume though, and I'm not big on the idea of celebrity perfumes!
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I guess so :P I wear a vanilla perfume which only costs around £9 from the body shop almost everyday, but on nights out, or days where I just want to feel a bit more 'uplifted' I wear Daisy by Mark Jacobs Eau So Fresh, wouldn't wear it everyday though as its too expensive! Both smell amazing, but the Mark Jacobs one lasts all day x
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emor)
    I bought some perfume for the first time yesterday. Prior to that I thought it was a bit of a con and that body spray sufficed but nope perfume's definitely a lot more noticeable!

I was just wondering how often people wear their perfume? I have a 100ml bottle of CK summer and it cost £13, I was planning on wearing it everyday, though idk? £13 doesn't seem that bad every couple of months, but I think it was cheap because it was on sale.

Opinions? General discussion regarding perfume for a newbie?

EMZ=]
    I wear it everyday unless I'm only staying in the house or going to the supermarket I have Lacoste Touch of Pink as my "every day" perfume, CKin2u as my going out perfume and Armani Diamonds as more of a special occassion one because it's dearer
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by laughylolly)
    Yeah, what I love is that it's not too light but not too strong either. I love citrus-ie perfumes in general.
    Yeah, I totally agree - although once, because it doesn't smell very strong when it's on, I must have put a little bit too much on. I had a meeting with my supervisor and he walked into the office and obviously smelt it straight away! He was like " woah....nice perfume" haha . It was quite funny actually, but I'm more careful now I've had quite a few genuine compliments on it though

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: May 3, 2012
New on TSR

Personal statement help

Use our clever tool to create a PS you're proud of.

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.