Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do you wear perfume daily?

Announcements Posted on
Post on TSR and win a prize! Find out more... 10-04-2014
  • View Poll Results: Do you wear perfume daily?
    Yes
    68.05%
    No
    27.39%
    Other?
    4.56%

• 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I voted yes but actually if Im not going out I wouldn't waste it.

For christmas I got a set of 4 mini Dior perfumes, they all smell amazing! I also use Christina Aguilera's new perfume and Monsoon, and vary day to day.
    • 30 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yes I do. I'm a bit bad with perfume, and I'll buy a new one approximately every two months. If I don't wear them every day, I get bored of them when only a tiny bit has gone from the top of it!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    What team do you support?? Are you a man u fan cos you sound like one of those morons!!! Do you even lift?
    • 21 followers

ReputationRep:
    I always wear something before leaving the house.

I typically wear Versace red jeans (not too pricey) to work or Chanel No5 (my xmas present :love:) when I'm feeling in need of a boost on a dull morning to work.

Nights out- Chanel No5/Chanel Coco Mademoiselle/Versace Red Jeans/DKNY Green Apple in Summer

Casual shopping/bumming about on weekends? -Some cheap perfume that smells nice but costs pennies or even Avon stuff.

I wear bodyspray AND perfume though I try not to douse myself in it. I buy a new perfume every few months though it is either Red Jeans/Avon or DKNY green delicious thingy.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    I really really like mine, but it;s £55 for 50mL so very expensive to wear regularly. When I did have it I used to wear it everyday, but ran out about a couple of months ago and haven't bought it yet as I cant afford it.
    • 12 followers

ReputationRep:
    yes i do !
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    I only wear perfume if I am going out somewhere interesting. Got a few small bottles of perfume kicking around - mostly gifts from family - and they've lasted me years.

I don't have a 'signature scent'. The closest thing is my favourite perfume, a lovely sandalwood one from The Body Shop. I prefer to leave the smell of me on my lovers' bedsheets, not something out of a bottle.
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    I spend a small fortune on perfume wearing it everyday at £61.50 a bottle
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I do yeah, well when I remember. I've got:
    Nina by Nina Ricci
    Ricci Ricci by Nina Ricci
    Dolly Girl by Anna Sui
    and Leilabell by Kate Moss and I love them all. I really want Princess by Vera Wang though.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iamapokemon)
    I do yeah, well when I remember. I've got:
    Nina by Nina Ricci
    Ricci Ricci by Nina Ricci
    Dolly Girl by Anna Sui
    and Leilabell by Kate Moss and I love them all. I really want Princess by Vera Wang though.
    Princess is lovely, would definitely recommend. Think we have similar tastes in perfume as I too love Nina Ricci ones!

I do wear perfume everyday, normally just a cheap Zara rose flavoured one which actually smells incredible, well everyone tells me I smell nice so I must be doing something right
    I have Chanel Mademoiselle, Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gio, Nina Ricci and YSL Belle D'Opium as well but wear those on more special occasions.
    Always try new perfumes after they run out but I would say Chanel Mademoiselle is probably my "signature" if anything, as it's the only one I have kept on buying repeatedly
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    I wear it daily when Im not on placement. Can't wear it if coming into contact with patients.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    if im just going uni maybe ill spray something cheap, or just some lynx, but only if im going to meet a girl will i pull out the big guns
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    If I'm going out then yes. I always feel much nicer when I can smell it.

If I am just pottering around at home then or whatever I don't bother.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jaidenh)
    I spend a small fortune on perfume wearing it everyday at £61.50 a bottle
    Ouch, which one?
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trixster)
    Ouch, which one?
    Marc Jacobs Daisy
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannahisasmit)
    £13!! Bargain! I wear mine everyday and mine is only a 30ml bottle. It's lasted me almost a month and It has probably a tad more than a quarter left. It was only £11 as well! Depends on you though, if you want to wear it or not.
    I've had 30ml bottles last me a good 10 months, wearing it most days . Maybe I just use really strong perfumes that I don't have to spray much of.

I'd say I wear perfume nearly every day. As other people have said, I'm not bothered about the brand, as long as it smells nice. One of my favourite perfumes is from Next, annoyingly they don't sell it anymore, still got a bit left it the bottle though. Had strangers compliment it/ask where I've got it from and they're always surprised when I say Next.
    • 53 followers

ReputationRep:
    All my clothes smell like perfume now, so even if I don't put any on, I'll still smell like I have
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shockolate)
    I've had 30ml bottles last me a good 10 months, wearing it most days . Maybe I just use really strong perfumes that I don't have to spray much of.

I'd say I wear perfume nearly every day. As other people have said, I'm not bothered about the brand, as long as it smells nice. One of my favourite perfumes is from Next, annoyingly they don't sell it anymore, still got a bit left it the bottle though. Had strangers compliment it/ask where I've got it from and they're always surprised when I say Next.
    I guess I spray too much.

That sucks! :/

Mine is actually Britney Spears - Midnight Fantasy. Surprisingly! It smells really strong and really fruity. Over the Christmas period it was half price (£11) in Boots!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hollywoodbudgie)
    All my clothes smell like perfume now, so even if I don't put any on, I'll still smell like I have
    Exactly this

Smelling nice is very important to me

I wear perfume compulsively
    Plus i merge perfume and body sprays to produce my own scent
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, pretty much everyday (unless I forget, ofc). Lacoste touch of pink ftw.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By completing the slider below you agree to The Student Room's terms & conditions and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

You don't slide that way? No problem.

Updated: May 3, 2012
Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.