The Student Room Group

Do you wear perfume daily?

Scroll to see replies

Only if I'm going out somewhere.
pretty much everytime i go out...1 million and armani :smile:
Most days. I have a couple of Lush perfumes, but my favourite is Lancome's Tresor. I have a little sample of Ysatis by Givenchy which my mum gave me, and I'd quite like a full size one...have to save some pennies first for that though I should think.
I own over 35 bottles of perfume, and I wear a new one everyday for over a month (although recently I've been trying to save my designer ones for nights out).
My favourite evening perfume is Alien by Thierry Mugler, and one spray will last 48 hours at least! In fact it's still on one of my coats from my last night out (over a week ago).
My favourite daytime one is Daisy Eau So Fresh by Marc Jacobs (another designer one, but it is beautiful!).
I love pretty bottles and floral smells and my mum thinks I am addicted, but she keeps buying me more bottles (and has promised me Chanel No 5 for my 21st birthday and graduation in July 2013 :smile: )
Avon perfumes are also really good, and not too expensive if you get them on special offer (they had a deal where you could get 2 for £12, but to buy the bottles on their own would have been £13!)

My friends always come to me if they want to know what perfume to get for someone who likes certain kinds of smells and the guys (including my brother) always want my help on what to get for girlfriends/sisters/mothers.
Reply 84
I wear aftershave everyday.
Mixing it up with Chanel Bleu and Hollister So Cal at the moment. Have about 8 though, they've just built up :')
Bought two new perfumes yesterday. Ginger, and Tuca Tuca, from Lush. I love them. :coma: Trying an experiment where I wear a different perfume for each subject I revise for my exams. Maths smells of Violets. :lol: I'll let y'all know if it works.
(edited 12 years ago)
I do...just to finish mine
Reply 87
Original post by aspirinpharmacist
Bought two new perfumes yesterday. Ginger, and Tuca Tuca, from Lush. I love them. :coma: Trying an experiment where I wear a different perfume for each subject I revise for my exams. Maths smells of Violets. :lol: I'll let y'all know if it works.

I read a piece of research on that and the results were good. Smells must act as a good cue
Original post by ed-
I read a piece of research on that and the results were good. Smells must act as a good cue

Score. :biggrin: Hope it works for me then!! Even if it doesn't, the perfumes smell damn gooooood.
Reply 89
I use perfume everyday cannot leave my house without it
Becomes a routine :smile:
Reply 90
I'd love to and I have this really nice coconutty one but it makes me itchy. :frown:
Reply 91
I do yeah :smile: But i try not to wear the same one too often. I have quite a few that i love :smile:
Right now my favourite three are Diesel Loverdose, Armani Code and Versace Red Jeans.
But i've never come across a diesel i don't like- It must suit everybody :smile:
Reply 92
If I'm going out I'll wear perfume most of the time. Otherwise, no I don't :smile:
Original post by Apa
I wear my perfume every day, my mum works in Boots so I always get perfume from her at birthdays and Christmases because she can get some of them really cheap - there's a couple of days in the year where employees get 50% off on top of their usual discount, which adds up to about 72.5% off, so she can get a £50 bottle of perfume for like £13 so she always stocks up for me :tongue: I think she's got me my presents for the next decade or so :tongue:

I want to work at Boots just for this. lol
I wear them to out and home whenever I like to.
Original post by HeatherM
I do yeah :smile: But i try not to wear the same one too often. I have quite a few that i love :smile:
Right now my favourite three are Diesel Loverdose, Armani Code and Versace Red Jeans.
But i've never come across a diesel i don't like- It must suit everybody :smile:

I have diesel fuel for life that I got as a present. It is so strong and..spicy it gives me a headache. I'll stick to my usual princess and daisy:biggrin: I have a set of those tiny bottles (I just tip the bottle against my wrists or brush it onto a scarf or something) and I love givenchy very irrestible so will be buying a bottle soon. I wear it just about everyday, I'm paranoid that I smell if I don't. But I'll spray it above and walk into it so it's not too strong (a la natalie portman:wink:) most days I use soap and glory glamalot which is strong enough to be a perfume and smells a lot like viktor & rolf flowerbomb but £64 cheaper:smile:
Reply 96
Yep. I like smelling nice :smile: I have several different bottles on the go at once, and I have some that are stronger that I tend to save for special occasions/if there's a special person in particular I want to be smelling me (!) rather than just daily wear.
Yep I wear perfume every day. One bottle lasts a long time, I only put a squirt on each side of my neck, and one on a wrist (which I then rub into my other wrist). I do that first thing on a morning after I have gotten dressed and put my makeup on. So three squirts a day. I don't reapply unless I'm going clubbing and getting ready for that in the evening, but that's only every 1-2 months.
So one bottle can last me a year or more.
I wear Thierry Mugler's Angel every day, but once I run out, that's it. I got it as present but it's quite expensive to buy new so I think I'll switch to a slightly cheaper one.
For aftershave, I have a few bottles of "nice" stuff and then a few of cheaper stuff. The ones you get in Next still smell great but they're cheap enough you can use them every day.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending