The Student Room Group

Would you sex 2-3x a day for a woman in her late 30's is a lot?

Been talking to this woman and was planning to go on a date with her, but not quite sure what I should do because of the age gap. But she mentioned to me that she likes sex at least 2x a day, so I was like WTF? and thought that is quite a lot for girls my age, let alone a woman in her late 30's. She said she wouldn't mind it 3x a day if she could.

Do you think that's a lot?

P.S. I meant "is" 2-3x a day a lot for a woman of that age?
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by TheEnigmaUK
Been talking to this woman and was planning to go on a date with her, but not quite sure what I should do because of the age gap. But she mentioned to me that she likes sex at least 2x a day, so I was like WTF? and thought that is quite a lot for girls my age, let alone a woman in her late 30's. She said she wouldn't mind it 3x a day if she could.

Do you think that's a lot?

I personally dont think its enough......
Reply 2
waaaait... are you getting the chance to have frequently daily sex with a potential milf?

and you are only CONSIDERING IT?!! :eek:

NO LAD POINTS FOR YOU MISTER!!
Women often reach their sexual peak in their 30's, when they've eventually got rid of many of their hang-ups about their bodies, sex, social pressures etc etc and finally they realise life is for living and just get on with enjoying themselves instead of fretting and over-analysing everything.
Reply 4
Original post by mosmof

Original post by mosmof
waaaait... are you getting the chance to have frequently daily sex with a potential milf?

and you are only CONSIDERING IT?!! :eek:

NO LAD POINTS FOR YOU MISTER!!

It's not that, she's a cool person and really down to earth, but I just don't know about a relationship, which is what I think she wants.
It's not that, she's a cool person and really down to earth, but I just don't know about a relationship, which is what I think she wants.

It's good that you're thinking with your head and not your dick with regards to her possibly wanting a relationship. Just be honest and upfront and tell her you're looking for something casual and fun. Then she can make up her own mind on whether she wants to pursue or not. :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by SweetsAndSugar

It's good that you're thinking with your head and not your dick with regards to her possibly wanting a relationship. Just be honest and upfront and tell her you're looking for something casual and fun. Then she can make up her own mind on whether she wants to pursue or not. :smile:

I guess I could see how things go, but because she has kids and is a "bit" older than myself, I'm not sure about a relationship. Although it would be cool to at least maybe see how things went, because we surprisingly have a lot in common.
I guess I could see how things go, but because she has kids and is a "bit" older than myself, I'm not sure about a relationship. Although it would be cool to at least maybe see how things went, because we surprisingly have a lot in common.

To be fair, if she mentions that she 'likes sex 2-3 times a day' it's likely she's not after a relationship, but something more casual anyway. If a guy told me on a first date (or even before meeting) that he 'wants sex 2-3 times a day' my reaction would not be 'he sounds like a guy who wants to get to know me better first' but rather 'he wants to get into my pants'.
However she could have also told you this because she may have thought you'd think she's old(er) and therefore not that into sex compared to a guy who is quite a bit younger than her.
Either way, you may as well meet up with her if you like her and, as you said, have quite a bit in common. :smile:
(edited 12 years ago)

To be fair, if she mentions that she 'likes sex 2-3 times a day' it's likely she's not after a relationship, but something more casual anyway. If a guy told me on a first date (or even before meeting) that he 'wants sex 2-3 times a day' my reaction would not be 'he sounds like a guy who wants to get to know me better first' but rather 'he wants to get into my pants'.
However she could have also told you this because she may have thought you'd think she's old(er) and therefore not that into sex compared to a guy who is quite a bit younger than her.
Either way, you may as well meet up with her if you like her and, as you said, have quite a bit in common. :smile:

We just generally chit chatted where possible through texting, and so I thought I'd be cheeky and ask if she had a good sex drive. It's not something I'd come out and say during a date, but seeing as she said I could ask what I like, I just thought I'd ask. Apart from that, yeah we do have quite a bit in common, from exercise to films to sport she likes etc, it's quite refreshing because girls my age don't have that much in common with me, so it's good. Also, she actually only has 1 child, a young daughter, and she took custody of her niece a while back. But anyway, I'll see how things go and make a decision when I need to.
Reply 9
Put that in Anon by accident lol
Original post by Anonymous
We just generally chit chatted where possible through texting, and so I thought I'd be cheeky and ask if she had a good sex drive. It's not something I'd come out and say during a date, but seeing as she said I could ask what I like, I just thought I'd ask. Apart from that, yeah we do have quite a bit in common, from exercise to films to sport she likes etc, it's quite refreshing because girls my age don't have that much in common with me, so it's good. Also, she actually only has 1 child, a young daughter, and she took custody of her niece a while back. But anyway, I'll see how things go and make a decision when I need to.

Fair enough. I thought she just randomly came out with it in an 'I'm horny' kinda way.
Either way, I'm sure a lot of guys would like to be in your position. :tongue:
Put that in Anon by accident lol

s'alright

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending