The Student Room Group

My friend is turning into a weirdo

Hello everyone!
It is about an internet friend of mine who was a good friend but now he is getting wierd. We have never met but talk on internet and phone. He asks me what I am wearing at the moment and how do I look. Then he wants me to tell him very detailed answers like colour, fabric, cut, fitting. Then he asks me to tell him about the fitting of my dress from every point like trousers at the top, at the knees at the feet and similar details for shirts.
He also teecausells me to sleep in certain postures stretch muscles, bent , move myself down etc etc.
Now this is extremly strange. The only thing I could get out of it is that he is thinking of nasty things and he is getting physical. So I fought with him. He promised by God that he isnt getting physical and he isnt thinking of bad things. But he even says that I am fundamental if I don't allow him to hold my hand even, because if he touches me he wont be thinking bad if he holds me hand or something like that.
I still reckon only one reason for his behavior that his mind is not clean. But he says that I hurt him by saying such things. We fight everyday. I don't leave him because I am kind of attached (but just like friends i promise, nothing else) and I want to keep him because he has been a very good and informative company.
What do you people think is he upto? Is he trying to use me? What should I do? Please reply me as soon as possible. Thanks in advance.
You're right, he does sound like a weirdo.

How can he get "physical" if you've never met?
Reply 2
Perv.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending