The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Emily0121
=o Why's that! I'm actually sure what the lectures are even about :s

presumably our lectures will be in the medical buildings which are the exact opposite side of the campus from our hall so it takes forever to walk. but a 5 min detour also takes us past a Subway...... :wink:
Reply 41
Original post by meg_xx
presumably our lectures will be in the medical buildings which are the exact opposite side of the campus from our hall so it takes forever to walk. but a 5 min detour also takes us past a Subway...... :wink:

Whoop whoop
Reply 42
Original post by Fisheh
Whoop whoop

i dont know where your hall is in relation to subway, sorry :L
Does anybody know what times we have to be at Notts on the 1st day? and what time we finish on the 5th ? :smile:
Reply 44
Original post by tooschlforcool
Does anybody know what times we have to be at Notts on the 1st day? and what time we finish on the 5th ? :smile:

Registration in hugh stewart hall foyer between 10am and 12:30pm sunday 1st.

First session begins at 1pm on sunday and conference will end at 12pm thursday 5th
Reply 45
VetMedlink is 2 weeks away!! Whos excited? :biggrin:
Reply 46
Original post by meg_xx

Worth the 5 minute detour :biggrin:
Reply 47
Actually so excited now! Can't wait! And just organised an interview with an equine vets so that hopefully I can have a placement every Monday next year, in a brill mood!
Reply 48
Original post by Emily0121
Worth the 5 minute detour :biggrin:

i do agree. LESS THAN A WEEK NOW PEOPLE!! :biggrin:
Reply 49
Original post by meg_xx
i do agree. LESS THAN A WEEK NOW PEOPLE!! :biggrin:

I' actually sooo excited now XD!
Although the Chemistry A* is apparently useless if your exam board is AQA :/
Reply 50
what have we gotta bring along? Cant think of anything >.<
Reply 51
Original post by Fisheh
what have we gotta bring along? Cant think of anything >.<

I think they only would like us to bring paper and pens :], the rest is optional :cool:
Reply 52
we go tomorrow :O!

my train gets into nottingham at like 11:45, the minibus better still be running haha
Reply 53
i'm not doing the pathology and parasitology because i couldn't afford it, but i'm going up tomorrow anyway and booked an extra night in the halls, but i'm in a different hall to the rest of the week, cripps hall and then the next day i have to move to hugh stewart. is anyone else going up tomorrow in cripps hall?! excited woooo!
Reply 54
Only just spotted this thread! Im Ashley and im on the chemistry A* and the edge, and dont know a single person there! excited though :smile:
Reply 55
well I didnt spot anyone from here (not that i really looked/asked)

dunno if any of you lot saw me, guy with the CK bag and constantly changing shirts/hoodies every break :P
Reply 56
hey, i'm doing the 4 day course this year, really nervous as i dont know anyone going, really looking forward to it though :smile:
becci x
Reply 57
Original post by beccia
hey, i'm doing the 4 day course this year, really nervous as i dont know anyone going, really looking forward to it though :smile:
becci x

Are you going in December at Nottingham? I am too, I don't know anyone either haha! :smile:
Reply 58
Original post by Chelsey123
Are you going in December at Nottingham? I am too, I don't know anyone either haha! :smile:

Hi I am going to book. Where are you coming from. I am coming from Cambridgeshire.
Reply 59
Hi
Has any one booked?

Latest

Trending

Trending